【听歌时刻】I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

来源: beautifulwind 2012-08-16 16:33:32 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6620 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ beautifulwind ] 在 2012-08-17 17:33:28 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

"I'm Yours" is the first single released by Jason Mraz from his third studio album We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. The song was originally released on a limited edition EP called Extra Credit as a demo in 2005 to promote his second studio album Mr. A–Z. It was performed in his 2004 and 2005 gigs and already became a crowd favorite before its release. "I'm Yours" was nominated for Grammy Award for Song of the Year[1] and Best Male Pop Vocal Performance at the 51st Grammy Awards. It was also used for the Australian Seven Network's promotion of the season premiere of Packed to the Rafters.

"I'm Yours" was immensely successful in the U.S. on the Billboard charts. At 76 weeks on the Hot 100, it holds the record for most weeks spent on the chart, breaking the previous record of 69 weeks set by LeAnn Rimes' song "How Do I Live" in 1998. It is as of January 2012 the eighth best selling digital song of all time in the U.S.,[2] selling over 6 million downloads.[3] It remains Mraz's biggest hit single in the USA. Mraz sang a version of the song on Sesame Street, instead of "I'm Yours" the song was titled, "Outdoors." Mraz also made a remixed version featuring Lil Wayne and Jah Cure, which also gained success.[4]

"I'm Yours"

Well you've done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing, we're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure

There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

Do you want to, come on, scootch on over closer dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed
I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
So please don't, please don't, please don't.
There's no need to complicate
'cause our time is short
This oh, this oh, this is our fate, I'm yours

所有跟帖: 

献给美坛冒泡及潜水的朋友们。。 -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2012 postreply 16:35:52

Shafa :) -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2012 postreply 18:15:22

Thanks! -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2012 postreply 19:08:21

catchy song, love it! Thanks meiFeng :-) -同学小薇- 给 同学小薇 发送悄悄话 同学小薇 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2012 postreply 18:54:37

Thanks, glad to see you back! -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2012 postreply 19:09:04

Thanks for sharing. Wondered what made it so popular? -EnLearner- 给 EnLearner 发送悄悄话 EnLearner 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2012 postreply 20:40:46

我觉得旋律简单欢快,越听越好听。 -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2012 postreply 20:45:21

好听!谢谢美风! -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 NewVoice 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2012 postreply 03:26:53

好歌, 谢谢。 -jingbeiboy- 给 jingbeiboy 发送悄悄话 jingbeiboy 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2012 postreply 05:29:16

谢谢美风!最近太忙了,没时间冒泡。 -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2012 postreply 11:29:49

谢谢声姐,京北,文青听歌!有时间冒泡,没时间潜水。随意:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2012 postreply 17:23:50

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”