回复:thanks for sharing!

来源: 菜鸟抄股 2012-07-13 10:50:05 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1615 bytes)
回答: thanks for sharing!非文学青年2012-07-13 10:19:40

文老师啊,因为你是本坛元勋级别的,脑门硬,所以你跑俺也要砸,文中讲到这段,虽然没直接谈自信,但是难道不是和自信同样的心理活动吗。

VEDANTAM: Stereotype Threat's a phenomenon where people, worried about a stereotype, act in ways that make the stereotype self-fulfilling. Take the stereotype that girls aren't as good as boys at math. Remind children about that stereotype and girls will perform measurably worse on a math test. Schmader said the same psychological process was at work, when male and female scientists talked about their research.

SCHMADER: For a female scientist, particularly talking to a male colleague, if she thinks that it's possible he might hold this stereotype, a piece of her mind is spent monitoring the conversation and monitoring what it is she is saying, and wondering whether or not she's saying the right thing, and wondering whether or not she's sounding competent, and wondering whether or not she's confirming the stereotype.

But the psychological study show people are affected by Stereotype Threat regardless of whether they believe the stereotype. Take Mehl. He knows all about Stereotype Threat. He studies it for a living. It affects even him. Remember he told us he's German and that his wife is from Mexico? The stereotype that affects Mehl has to do with dancing.

MEHL: When I go dancing in Mexico, the stereotype of Germans not being good dancers is very salient. So I find myself much more aware of the way I dance when I dance among a group of Latinos, compared to when I dance among a group of Germans.

所有跟帖: 

haha, got it, but still, -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (1101 bytes) () 07/13/2012 postreply 11:19:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”