【电影配音Pearl Harbor片段】北京二号/billnet 配音,二姐后期

来源: beautifulwind 2012-07-12 15:29:57 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3212 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ beautifulwind ] 在 2012-07-13 21:08:32 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

给新来的朋友欣赏一遍。实在是精品啊。

再仰望欣赏:

Evelyn:] Packing.

[Rafe:] Orders.

[Evelyn:] What kind of orders?

[Rafe:] [Sighs] Top-secret kind.

[Evelyn:] Dangerous kind. I can't find Danny.

[Rafe:] Is that why you're here? Looking for Danny? Probably saying good-bye to his squadron.We've been assigned to Doolittle.

[Evelyn:] I wasn't looking for Danny. I couldn't have you go away without you understanding something.

[Rafe:] Yeah. Well, you don't have to explain anything to me.

[Evelyn:] I do,because you're acting like I didn't love you.

[Rafe:] Evelyn, loving you kept me alive. I should've died over there. When I was in that water, I made a deal with God. I told him I was sorry. I told him I knew I'd been a fool for leaving you trying to go over there and be a hero, and I promised I'd never ask for anything again, if I could just see you one more time. And you know what? It was working. You kept me alive, Evelyn. You brought me home. So I'm gonna stand by my end of the deal. I'll walk away. And I won't ask you for anything. But I just want to know why. Just tell me that, will you, please? Just tell me why.

[Evelyn:] Rafe, I'm pregnant.

[Rafe:] Oh, my God.

[Evelyn:] I didn't even know until the day you turned up alive. And then all this happened.

[Evelyn:] I haven't told Danny. I don't want him to know. All he needs to think about is how to do this mission and get back alive.

Rafe, all I ever wanted was for us to have a home, grow old together. But life never asked me what I wanted.

Now, I'm gonna give Danny my whole heart. But I don't think I'll ever look at another sunset without thinking of you. I'll love you my whole life.

所有跟帖: 

应吴曼要求,也给新来的朋友欣赏一下精品。二姐/Bill,俺擅自转贴啦。:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 15:31:14

听不出是英语作为第二语言(假设是第二)的中国演员配的。太牛了。神马是后期? -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 15:36:51

把两个人的声音整合到一起,和原来的电影口型对上,再加一些背景音乐啊。 -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 15:39:09

I see.感情戏于我太难,还是来武打的简单的吼几句:啊。哈,哪里跑!看刀! -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 15:46:56

或扮演怪兽也可以,我最近在读一本科幻小说,而且还是为了催眠而读。 -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 15:49:15

什么都行。只要是英文就行。:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 15:51:07

我没看到过,这简直就是原配音啊 -金迷- 给 金迷 发送悄悄话 金迷 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 19:16:33

这简直就是原版啊。太正的英文了。葱白啊。 -秒秒 - 给 秒秒  发送悄悄话 秒秒  的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/13/2012 postreply 01:15:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”