读得还是那么有美味!羡慕!鼓掌!小砖渣当再见面礼!:)

来源: beautifulwind 2012-07-06 12:13:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2086 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ beautifulwind ] 在 2012-07-07 08:42:42 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Have we met? I think we’ve met. But I can’t be sure. We were introduced, but I didn’t catch your name because it’s so noisy at this party. I’m going to assume we know each other, and I’m not going to say, “Nice to meet you.(可连读)” If I say, “Nice to meet you,” I know what will happen. You’ll say, “We’ve met.” You’ll say “We’ve met” in a sort of aggressive, irritable(可浊化) tone. And you won’t even tell me your name so I can recover in some way. So I’m not going to say, “Nice to meet you.” I’m going to say, “Nice to see you.” I’ll have a big smile(i没有到位) on my face. I won’t look desperate. But what I’ll be thinking is, please throw me your name. Please, please, please. Give me a hint. My hu*****and is likely to walk up, and I’ll have to introduce you, and I won’t be able to, and you’ll know that I have no idea who you are even though we probably spent an entire (可连读)weekend together on a boat in 1984. And even though I have a secret signal with my hu*****and that involves my pinching him very hard on the upper arm, a signal that means, “Throw your name at this person because I have no idea whom I’m talking to,” my hu*****and always forgets(没卷舌) the secret signal and can’t be counted on to respond to my pinching, even when it produces a bruise. I would like to chew my hu*****and out about his forgetfulness on this point, but I’m not exactly in a position to do so since I myself have forgotten (if I ever knew it) the name of the person I’m talking to.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢金耳朵!还是有老毛病没有解决。 -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2012 postreply 13:45:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”