Hilary Clinton Q & A , 第三部分

来源: 2msmom 2012-06-19 19:31:02 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1739 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 2msmom ] 在 2012-06-20 09:16:28 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic In this segment, the question is asked by a non-native speaker, so the Q section is not a mimic of the original speaker. It is just my own reading. It is interesting to see how the intonation sounds differently from the A section where the reading is a mimic of the original speaker. 欢迎大家指教。 QUESTION: Thank you. My name is Aly Abuzaakouk. I’m the director of Libya Forum website, promoting democracy and human rights and civil society in Libya. We have been attacked and hacked many times. I would like Madame Secretary to tell me how can you help those voices which do not have, you know, the technology or the money to protect themselves, protect them against the hackers which are the silencers of voices from outside the countries which lacks freedom and freedom of expression. SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, this is one of the issues that we are debating and we’re looking for ideas as to how we can answer it in a positive way. We would invite your participation. After I take the last question, Anne-Marie Slaughter, the Director of my Policy Planning unit inside the State Department and someone – the former dean of the Woodrow Wilson School who has written a lot about interconnectivity and how we have to begin to look at the world as the networked reality that it is, will be leading a discussion. And I hope some of you with ideas, suggestions, cautions, worries will stay and really get into an in-depth discussion about that.

所有跟帖: 

读得真好! 要是有机会能和大家分享一下你的学习经验就更好了。 -EnLearner- 给 EnLearner 发送悄悄话 EnLearner 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2012 postreply 21:38:16

读得太有美味了。。羡慕!介绍一下这么美味的语音语调怎么练出来的啊。我都快放弃了。:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2012 postreply 10:20:39

to 愚公 和美风 -2msmom- 给 2msmom 发送悄悄话 (83 bytes) () 06/22/2012 postreply 11:51:49

真像希拉里 -lostman- 给 lostman 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2012 postreply 14:20:37

谢谢美言. -2msmom- 给 2msmom 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2012 postreply 11:53:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标