Hilary Clinton again , 第二十一部分

来源: 2msmom 2012-06-02 07:42:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1935 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 2msmom ] 在 2012-06-02 17:54:57 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic 终于念完了Hillary 的讲稿。这是最后一段。接下去再试一试后面的 Q & A. 非常感谢大家的feedback. Now, pursuing the freedoms I’ve talked about today is, I believe, the right thing to do. But I also believe it’s the smart thing to do. By advancing this agenda, we align our principles, our economic goals, and our strategic priorities. We need to work toward a world in which access to networks and information brings people closer together and expands the definition of the global community. Given the magnitude of the challenges we’re facing, we need people around the world to pool their knowledge and creativity to help rebuild the global economy, to protect our environment, to defeat violent extremism, and build a future in which every human being can live up to and realize his or her God-given potential. So let me close by asking you to remember the little girl who was pulled from the rubble on Monday in Port-au-Prince. She’s alive, she was reunited with her family, she will have the chance to grow up because these networks took a voice that was buried and spread it to the world. No nation, no group, no individual should stay buried in the rubble of oppression. We cannot stand by while people are separated from the human family by walls of censorship. And we cannot be silent about these issues simply because we cannot hear the cries. So let us recommit ourselves to this cause. Let us make these technologies a force for real progress the world over. And let us go forward together to champion these freedoms for our time, for our young people who deserve every opportunity we can give them. Thank you all very much.

所有跟帖: 

Excellent! -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 NewVoice 的博客首页 (205 bytes) () 06/04/2012 postreply 05:54:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”