Shall We Dance?

来源: melly 2007-11-29 19:59:09 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6636 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ melly ] 在 2007-12-02 01:30:16 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Flamenco_girl’s dance bug definitely caught on me.  Though I did not take action of dancing, I borrowed three dancing related movies during Thanksgiving holiday. The best of them was “Shall we dance?” starring by Richard Gene, Susan Sarandon and Jennifer Lopez.

The story was simple. Maybe because of mid life crisis, or just trying to color his routine life, John started ballroom dancing lessons. He met one of the coaches Paulina, a beautiful girl who traumatized by her ex-boyfriend’s accident. Teaching and learning inspired everybody and changed their personal life. Dancing revealed their deep confidence, encouragement and love to life. (Except John, the Latin guy starred by Stanley was very impressive).

Maybe ballroom dancing was one of the best trainings for male and female relationship, in which the man and the woman had to collaborate with each other. “In order to keep image and stay together, the woman can only dance the steps the man leads” (Flamenco_girl’s words). So picking up the right partner was the most critical issue. “Choosing a dancing partner is much more difficult than a life partner” once Flamenco_girl told me. Who would be qualified for the right one? Let chemistry decided.

Chemistry is amazing. The world could not exist without chemistry. So does relationship. I really doubt relationship could be nurtured without any chemistry. And I do believe chemistry varies in establishment and maturation of a relationship. At the very beginning, there is initial chemistry, which serves as a prerequisite rather than a guarantee for a possible relationship. Later on, the chemistry either secretes more or stops generating, which will consequently lead to different outcomes.  Sometimes, the chemistry only allows two people to be dancing partners or working parterns. In other scenario, they might be friends or even life partners. In the development of a relationship, chemistry does need to be carefully nurtured and fine-tunely modified to produce new chemistry, which keeps a long term relationship. (One of my friends named the chemistry as FATE, in Chinese YUAN).

Back to the movie, dancing refreshed the chemistry between John and his wife. My eyes welled up with tears when John met his wife in his tuxedo with a red rose in hand. As life partners, the chemistry was no more than respect, trust and understanding.   

(Just some sparks after watching the movie Shall We Dance and the drama Grey's Anatomy.)

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
•  I carry your heart with me
•  Happy Thanksgiving
•  Enjoy Ballroom Dance
•  Love Is
•  Call On Me

所有跟帖: 

英语电影《Shall We Dance?》简介: -美语世界- 给 美语世界 发送悄悄话 美语世界 的博客首页 (2258 bytes) () 11/30/2007 postreply 06:19:50

Shall We Dance?视频: -美语世界- 给 美语世界 发送悄悄话 美语世界 的博客首页 (387 bytes) () 11/30/2007 postreply 06:26:49

谢谢分享,周末快乐。 -林贝卡- 给 林贝卡 发送悄悄话 林贝卡 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2007 postreply 08:33:43

回复:Shall We Dance? -RPV- 给 RPV 发送悄悄话 (1084 bytes) () 11/30/2007 postreply 15:20:54

回复:回复:Shall We Dance? -melly- 给 melly 发送悄悄话 melly 的博客首页 (964 bytes) () 11/30/2007 postreply 17:01:32

I agree with you, besides the chemistry in between lovers -RPV- 给 RPV 发送悄悄话 (553 bytes) () 12/01/2007 postreply 17:43:05

Thanks for sharing the information and your thoughts. -YuGong- 给 YuGong 发送悄悄话 YuGong 的博客首页 (24 bytes) () 11/30/2007 postreply 18:17:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”