【听歌练听力】 Take A Look At Me Now -by Phil Collins

来源: beautifulwind 2011-12-28 19:18:24 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3789 bytes)

我听歌往往是一听钟情的,

而且这种一听钟情的感觉往往能持之以恒。

这首Phil Collins 唱的 《Against all odds》(又名《 Take a look at me now》),

就是其中的一首,至今百听不厌。。。

希望大家喜欢,我想,大家也应该喜欢。。。

摘自wiki:

"Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)" (also simply titled "Against All Odds") is a song by British singer Phil Collins recorded for soundtrack to the 1984 film of the same name. It is a power ballad in which its protagonist implores an ex-lover to "take a look at me now", knowing that reconciliation is "against all odds" while considering it worth trying. The single, while it reached number two in the United Kingdom, peaked at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100, the first for Collins.

The song has been covered by several singers, some of which versions have been successful in both the US and UK markets. One of the most notable versions was the pairing of Mariah Carey and boyband Westlife, whose single peaked at number one in the United Kingdom in September 2000.[2]

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Phil Collins - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
Writer: COLLINS, PHIL

How can I just let you walk (),
just let you leave without a ()
When I stand here taking () breath with you, ooh
You're the only one who really knew me at all

How can you just walk away from me,
when all I can do is () you leave
Cos we've shared the () and the (),
and even shared the ()

So take a look at me now,
'cos there's just an empty ()
And there's nothing left here to () me,
just the () of your ()
Take a look at me now,
And you coming back to me
is against all odds and that's what I've got to ()

I wish I could just make you turn (),
turn around and see me cry
There's so much I need to say to you,
so many reasons why

So take a look at me now,
And there's nothing left here to () me,
just the () of your ()
Take a look at me now,
But to wait for you,
well that's all I can do and that's what I've got to ()
Take a good look at me now,
'cos I'll still be standing here
And you coming back to me is against all odds
That's the chance I've got to (), oh, oho

Just take a look at me now

所有跟帖: 

回复:【听歌练听力】 Take A Look At Me Now -by Phil Collins -EnLearner- 给 EnLearner 发送悄悄话 EnLearner 的博客首页 (1717 bytes) () 12/28/2011 postreply 19:39:17

好听! -cha-cha- 给 cha-cha 发送悄悄话 cha-cha 的博客首页 (1505 bytes) () 12/28/2011 postreply 19:45:18

What the hell? 败北在这首歌上了?以前不是常吼这一句的吗?nnd,去一趟SD听力下降。 -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/28/2011 postreply 22:03:30

Great song. One of my favorite singer. -jingbeiboy- 给 jingbeiboy 发送悄悄话 jingbeiboy 的博客首页 (1506 bytes) () 12/28/2011 postreply 20:10:22

好听,先占个地儿,明天来填空。 -肖庄- 给 肖庄 发送悄悄话 肖庄 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/28/2011 postreply 20:46:08

Thanks beautiful! -小麦熊- 给 小麦熊 发送悄悄话 小麦熊 的博客首页 (1668 bytes) () 12/28/2011 postreply 21:23:27

这歌有点儿太熟,不过还是做做吧。 -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (1489 bytes) () 12/28/2011 postreply 21:57:00

Thanks. Good song. -rockcurrent- 给 rockcurrent 发送悄悄话 rockcurrent 的博客首页 (1654 bytes) () 12/29/2011 postreply 00:35:40

A nice song! Thanks, BW. -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 NewVoice 的博客首页 (2808 bytes) () 12/29/2011 postreply 02:23:22

回复:【听歌练听力】 Take A Look At Me Now -by Phil Collins -同学小薇- 给 同学小薇 发送悄悄话 同学小薇 的博客首页 (1597 bytes) () 12/29/2011 postreply 13:35:10

回复:【听歌练听力答案】 Take A Look At Me Now -by Phil Collins -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (1606 bytes) () 12/30/2011 postreply 00:57:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”