活动汇报(1)

来源: rockcurrent 2011-11-01 11:41:00 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2949 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ rockcurrent ] 在 2011-11-01 18:09:08 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
My little's first trick or treat

Yesterday was a frutrating day to me. But to my son, it is a long-expected day. He even planned to trick or treat till 11:00 PM with his firends. To be more acquisitive, he wants his 15-month-older brother to follow him to collect more treats. My dear little one was in fever for the weekend and was getting better yesterday after I spent a day taking care of him at home. Well, since it was his first halloween and the wheather was nice this halloween,my little would enjoy to go outside and walk around to have some fun in the dark. He suffered a lot during the past days. We rarely take him out after dinner.

After supper, he was dressed up as a mouse with a tail dangling on the floor. His older brother had already long gone outside with his freinds before we had the supper. My little's company was me and his cousin sister. He was initially scared by the figure of his sister wearing a witch mask.

Usally we would have a white halloween with the minus two digits temperature.But this halloween sees no snow, no wind, and above zero weather, a great time for kids to have fun. With a little bag in his small hand, my dear was standing in front of the first house door when his sister ringed the door bell. I asked my little can you say Trick or treat after the door was opened. I thought my son may get afraid of unfamilar face, but he did not. Acually he was holding his bag and looking inside the door. "What a lovely little guy!" The owner put some treats in my son's bag and aked me: "Is this his first halloween". Yes and thank you were my answers. "Happly Halloween and good night." As we were about to leave, my son waved his hand and said "byebye", the only words he can say besides mama and baba.

We went to a few more houses in our neighborhood and greeted lots of kids with guising. My son seemed quiet interested on them, not showing any sign of scare. He looked around, excited, and might be curious why so many kids outside. We only visited on block before my son's bad was full. So home we go. It is nice to greeting other people and I am sure my little will enjoy more the next halloween after he is a little bigger.

所有跟帖: 

Excellent writing as always! Enjoy reading it. -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2011 postreply 11:47:39

Thanks for sharing. -北京二号- 给 北京二号 发送悄悄话 北京二号 的博客首页 (258 bytes) () 11/01/2011 postreply 11:51:07

你是个好爸爸,你的大儿子的性格似乎不像你。 -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (4276 bytes) () 11/01/2011 postreply 12:31:17

Thank you all -rockcurrent- 给 rockcurrent 发送悄悄话 rockcurrent 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2011 postreply 12:55:57

Excellent! -lucidus- 给 lucidus 发送悄悄话 lucidus 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2011 postreply 13:47:36

Very good! -EnLearner- 给 EnLearner 发送悄悄话 EnLearner 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2011 postreply 23:15:58

万圣节快乐。 -斯葭- 给 斯葭 发送悄悄话 斯葭 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/02/2011 postreply 18:29:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”