translation

来源: jennea 2011-08-22 20:13:37 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2037 bytes)

You can trust me. Here I solemnly pledge to you that I have never pursued this assignment. Instead, I took pain to make every effort to avoid it. Not only because I don’t want to separate from you and the family, but also because I know the responsibility is so big that that is out of my ability to fulfill. Besides, the far-reached happiness from decade of seeking on the road would never match the real happiness I get by spending time together with you at home. Nevertheless, since fate has given me this mission, I hope, I can achieve something by taking on this task.

I will trust my fate in my God who has been protecting and blessing me, and I truly believe that I will return to you safe and sound this fall. I won’t have any complaints to the dangers and hardships of the expedition, but I do feel sad knowing you must be worrying about me when you are home alone. Therefore, I beg you to gather all your courage and live happily as much as you can. There will be nothing more comforting to me than knowing that you are happy, and learning your happiness from your own writing.

所有跟帖: 

nice! -lmao- 给 lmao 发送悄悄话 (735 bytes) () 08/22/2011 postreply 23:40:02

Thanks! Thanks! thanks! so glad to see you back! -jennea- 给 jennea 发送悄悄话 jennea 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/23/2011 postreply 08:34:14

It feels good to be out of the water. -lmao- 给 lmao 发送悄悄话 (93 bytes) () 08/23/2011 postreply 09:11:05

I must have got that phrase from out of my reach -Jennea- 给 Jennea 发送悄悄话 Jennea 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/23/2011 postreply 09:24:59

Capability has to use beyond!! -jennea- 给 jennea 发送悄悄话 jennea 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/23/2011 postreply 09:41:24

大写J和小写j都是你吗? -lmao- 给 lmao 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/23/2011 postreply 09:47:58

Yes! Wxc is case insensitive. I am on iPhone,it changes cases au -Jennea- 给 Jennea 发送悄悄话 Jennea 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/23/2011 postreply 09:57:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”