回复:Well said! Again thanks for sharing!

来源: melly 2011-08-18 05:54:48 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1128 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ melly ] 在 2011-08-19 06:57:13 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: Well said! Again thanks for sharing!NewVoice2011-08-18 04:01:17

Thanks for your comments again.

Your English is terrific. So are your points.

I think the better way to say abnormal is different. The line between normal and abnormal is vague and subjective. Everybody could be defined abnormal by people from a culture different from yours. The disabled are like those from a underrepresented population. They might have their own culture values which we normal people are not able to perceive and appreciate. The more we learn about them, the easier we communicate with them.

We are lucky that we don't have a disabled kid of whom we have to spend a lot of time and energy to take care. We are lucky that we are normal physically and psychologically so that we don't have to be burden of our families. Actually, I tend to think those disabled might not feel sad about their life. However, their families have to endure all sorts of physical, emotional and financial hardships. I solute to their families.

It's so nice of you to keep a space for those disabled. You have a gold of heart.

Agian, thanks for your comments. The pleasure is all mine.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:Well said! Again thanks for sharing! -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 (206 bytes) () 08/18/2011 postreply 07:59:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”