谢谢愚公!!!我的词汇作业。一周一课怎样?太多忙不过来。翻译作业我估计周三周四交。

来源: beautifulwind 2011-08-15 22:51:35 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1971 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ beautifulwind ] 在 2011-08-16 08:14:48 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 基本词汇的使用和练习(1)EnLearner2011-08-15 13:14:37

翻译作业我估计周三周四交。明天我肯定没时间了。

Place one of the new words in each of the blanks below.

01.As I looked at all the ____data_______ which the salesman showed me. I knew that I was getting more and more mixed up.
02.I used ___tact_______ when I told my fat uncle that his extra weight made him look better.
03.When the guard saw that the cot was ____vacant_______ , he realized that the prisoner had left the jail.
04.Although he took an ___oath________ on the Bible, Sal lied to the jury.
05.My aunt was so ___jealous________ of our new couch that she bought one just like it.
06.I enjoyed reading the story of the __gallant___________ man who put his cloak over a mud puddle so that thequeen would not dirty her feet.
07.The loss of Claudia's eyesight was a ___hardship_________ which she learned to live with.
08.The driver was forced to _abandon__________ his car when two of the tires became flat.
09.Betty could not ___qualify________ for the Miss Teenage America Contest because she was twenty years old.
10.The blade was so ___keen_______ that I cut myself in four places while shaving.
11. _Unaccustomed_________ to being kept waiting, the angry woman marched out of the store.
12. Because he was a __bachelor___ , the movie actor was invited to many parties

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!