Lesson 15. Re-trying. 请继续拍。 往死里拍。

 

 

211. Are those two still seeing each other?
那一对现在还约会吗?

212. Would you like to get dinner sometime?
你想不想什么时候去吃个晚饭?

213. I’m sorry but I’m seeing someone.
对不起,但我现在已经开始和别人约会了。

214. Have you met my girlfriend?
你见过我的女朋友吗?

215. Their relationship is having some problems right now.
他们现在的关系出现了些问题。

216. I don’t want to commit to one person right now.
我现在还不想对一个人做出承诺。

217. I think we should see other people.
我想我们应该和别人交往。

218. Are you breaking up with me?
你要和我分手吗?

219. We should just be friends.
我们应该只是做朋友。

220. I’m not interested in dating right now.
我现在没有兴趣约会。

221. Can I go out on a date?
我能出去约会吗?

222. I’m really glad you asked me out.
很高兴你邀请我出来。

223. I’m a little nervous since this is our first date.
这是我们的第一次约会,所以我有一点紧张。

224. Why don’t you let me pay since you bought the dance tickets?
你已经买了舞会的入场券了,不如让我来买单?

225. I was wondering if you had a date to the party next week.
我想知道下周的舞会你是否已经找到了舞伴

所有跟帖: 

could hardly hear -金迷- 给 金迷 发送悄悄话 金迷 的博客首页 (124 bytes) () 07/31/2011 postreply 14:47:00

读得好。声音小了点。 -EnLearner- 给 EnLearner 发送悄悄话 EnLearner 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2011 postreply 15:19:06

声音是小了 -jennea- 给 jennea 发送悄悄话 jennea 的博客首页 (149 bytes) () 07/31/2011 postreply 15:33:51

是老朋友换了件新衣服? -千与.千寻- 给 千与.千寻 发送悄悄话 千与.千寻 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2011 postreply 15:47:05

金兀术同学,挨了砖以后给个回帖,好让大家知道你没被砸坏了。呵呵。 -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (1713 bytes) () 07/31/2011 postreply 18:46:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!