跟着3151挑

来源: cutestream 2011-06-24 11:40:42 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2475 bytes)

I have been planning to join Toastmaster to practice public speaking, and to  get out the house as well. Last  Thursday I went to visit one club last Thursday, and was planning to visit another one this Friday. But today, I went to the same club and had a great experience.

Early today, during our monthly meeting, I was talking (不需要进行式) on the phone with my mentor, Richard, who has been going to Toastmaster for 5 years and has recently become a governor of his county’s toastmaster clubs. Richard shared with me his experience of being a toastmaster member, and how he didn’t feel the butterflies any more when he was caught up to give a speech right on the spot (这句话不知怎么改,后面的how从句是意思上是跟着experience of的,但是连起来his experience of how he didn't ......., 介词of后接从句,对吗?).  He said: “People always say that the butterflies never go away.  You manage them. You get to a stage where you can let your butterflies fly in formation. For me, I don’t get butterflies anymore.”  I said, (trying to be change to "sound" is better?) smart, :) ), “so your butterflies have flown away in formation.”  We laughed.(maybe add "both" between "We" and "laughted"

所有跟帖: 

我刚吹完山大,你们两大高手就给我们打回去了,haha -hahaman- 给 hahaman 发送悄悄话 hahaman 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2011 postreply 12:22:10

问小薇和小溪,你俩不是山大的吧。 -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2011 postreply 12:27:16

为啥是山大的, -cutestream- 给 cutestream 发送悄悄话 cutestream 的博客首页 (29 bytes) () 06/24/2011 postreply 18:45:24

回复:跟着3151挑 -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (1221 bytes) () 06/24/2011 postreply 13:33:25

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”