回复:【翻译写作】练习之五---这次不是新概念,希望更多童鞋参与, 周五前交作业

来源: NewVoice 2011-06-20 10:16:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1659 bytes)

正好没事,就把这段翻了。感觉不是很容易。看来看去,觉得我的翻译是中式英文(Chinglish). 但这是个很好的练习机会。谢谢!

It was too much for me to hear so many bad news that morning. But I knew that Bill and I must go on with our daily life. The employees in the West Wing was going back and forth purposelessly, whispering on their cell phones, and murmuring behind the doors. We promised the employees at the White House that we would deal with the crisis and fought back as we had done before, it was very important. I knew that I would set an example for other people. The most effective approach for us was to move forward steadily. I might have spent more time to prepare for my first appearance, but I could not. I wanted to go to Gucher College to make a speech on human right issue that afternoon according to our plan, and I was invited by my old friend - Taylor Blanche. Since I did not want to disappoint the college, Taylor and his wife, I rushed to the United Station and boarded the train to Baltimore.

所有跟帖: 

我给您73分。Gucher College加2分。人权在美国是Civil Rights,不是Human Right。 -DrunkerKickass- 给 DrunkerKickass 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2011 postreply 21:14:42

I passed, and I will try to make "B" next time. Thanks! -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2011 postreply 21:40:36

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”