my hard try

来源: beautifulwind 2011-05-15 15:01:43 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1741 bytes)

Thanks for reading. Please bear with  my poor written English. I do like this new written class.

当我丈夫告诉我这些指控都不真实的时候我相信他,但是我意识到,当我觉得麻烦已经过去的时候,我们可能面临着又一次恐怖的调查。我也知道这件事的政治风险 是切实存在的。一件讨厌的民事诉讼案曾被斯塔尔变成一起刑事调查,无疑他会尽其所能调查这个案件。琼斯阵营和独立检察官办公室透露给媒体的内容表明,比尔 的证词可能与其他证人对他和莱温斯基关系的描述有矛眉之处。琼斯案中的证词似乎是专门为了让总统落入作伪证的陷阱之中,因为这就可以合情合理地让他辞职或者遭弹劾。

When my hu*****and told me that all of these charges were not true, I trusted him, but I realized that we might face another terrible investigation when I felt the trouble had already gone. I also knew that the political risks were existed. As an annoying civil case was converted into criminal action by Starr, undoubtfully he would try his best to investigate this case . The contents that Jones and the office of independent counsel revealed to media showed that there might be controversy between Bill's and the witnesses' testimony on the relationship between Bill and Lewinsky. The testimony in Jones case seemed specifically making the president land in the predicament of perjury. In this way, they would be able to let him resign or impeach him reasonably.

所有跟帖: 

很不错啊!美风太谦虚了。你们都知道perjury这个词,俺不知道,撞豆腐去了。 -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/15/2011 postreply 18:53:51

I have to check dictionary, otherwise, unable to complete the ho -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 (343 bytes) () 05/15/2011 postreply 19:25:46

correction: spoken class -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/15/2011 postreply 19:32:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”