【Ordinary Miracle】

来源: 移花接木 2021-12-23 21:52:50 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5620 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 移花接木 ] 在 2021-12-24 08:07:03 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Ordinary Miracle is a song track from the movie【Charlotte's Web】,【夏洛特的网】is also my childhood reading。

When I was listening to the song from the movie, I was moved and tears filled my eyes.  Although the extraordinary actions of the humble lives in the movie are not real, I, an adult, did learn to respect life from the fairy tale, even pig, mouse, spider... ... all lives are meanful and purposeful. I cannt be a vegetarian,  the best I can do is not to play killing for entertainment, and show my appreciation to animals for giving their lives for our food.

At the begining of the movie, farm, a stormy night, mother pig gave birth to a dozen in the barn.

Fern, the girl, heard the birthing noise and ran to the barn, but saw her father raised an axe to a tiny new born piglet,  later she named Wilbur.  Then the followed conversion between father and daughter like so:

Fern: What are you doing?

Father: He is too small, mother pig does not have enough nipples to feed him, nobody can take care of him. 

Fern: That's unfair, if I were born small, Will you kill me? 

Father was startled, then Fern grabbed the piglet and said: I will take care of him.

Like what is said in the song lyrice, life is full of miracles, any common natural phenomenon is an Ordinary Miracle. Every life coming to the world is a miracle including you and I. Cherish lives, yourselves and others.

I bought the 【Charlotte's Web】DVD some 10 years ago.  I once thought【Ordinary Miracle】was the most beautiful song in the world.  I searched it in WenXueCity. No one has ever sang it yet.  It's a song for soprano,  doesn't suit myself well. I tried close to my best.

当我在电影里听到那首歌的时候居然感动地老泪纵横。虽然电影里那些卑微生命的不凡举动不是真的,我一个几十岁的成人确从童话中学到了去尊重生命,哪怕是猪,蜘蛛,老鼠,,, 尊重生命而我却无法成为素食者,我能做到的是不去做杀生取乐的游戏,对奉献肉食的动物心怀感激。

电影里开始的场面另人深思,母猪生产,Fern的爸爸举起斧子,要砍死小猪,Fern问道:你要干什么? 爸爸回答:母猪没有那么多奶头,照顾不了它,它先天不足,竞争不过别的小猪,所以要杀掉。 Fern 说到:如果我先天不足,你会不会杀掉我? 她抢过小猪:我来照顾它。

生活就如歌词所说的,充满了Ordinary Miracle,任何一个普遍的自然现象都是一个Ordinary Miracle,每一个人来到世上又何尝不是一个Ordinary的奇迹吗。生命来之不易且行且珍惜,自己的还有其它的。

这首歌是女高音歌,10来年前我买的【Charlotte's Web】DVD,我一度觉得它是世界上最美的歌,我第一次到唱坛就搜过,目前还没有人唱过,我勉为其难学唱了,实在唱不出那个味道,希望有一天能听到文学城女神网友的演绎。

【Ordinary Miracle】

【Ordinary Miracle】

Sarah McLachlan
It's not that unusual
When everything is beautiful
It's just another ordinary miracle today
The sky knows when it's time to snow
Don't need to teach a seed to grow
Life is like a gift they say
Wrapped up for you everyday
Open up and find a way
To give some of your own
Isn't it remarkable?
Like every time a rain drop falls
Birds in winter have their fling
But always make it home by spring
When you wake up everyday
Please don't throw your dreams away
Hold them close to your heart
'Cause we're all a part
Of the ordinary miracle
Ordinary miracle
Do you want to see a miracle?
Ooh ooh ooh, oooh ooh ooh
It seems so exceptional
That things just work out afterall
Sun comes up and shines so bright
And disappears again at night
Ooh ooh ooh, oooh ooh ooh

原唱是加拿大女高音歌唱家 ,Sarah McLachlan

所有跟帖: 

还记得你上次推荐这首歌~看了你的听歌感想再听你的演绎好感人,后面你居然唱了假声?!厉害! -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2021 postreply 22:11:08

简单的感动! -CLary- 给 CLary 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2021 postreply 05:26:36

Every life coming to the world is a miracle including you and I… -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2021 postreply 05:31:18

海报上的双关语:This Xmas, Help Is Coming From Above -移花接木- 给 移花接木 发送悄悄话 移花接木 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2021 postreply 07:55:50

Like it! -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2021 postreply 09:21:08

棒棒棒-,太棒了-移花啊移花啊~謝謝你-,太棒了啊~ -青松站- 给 青松站 发送悄悄话 青松站 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2021 postreply 12:17:41

其实我想问“ I was moved and tears filled my eyes. ”什么时候发生的? -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2021 postreply 13:50:11

哈哈哈~班长们节日快乐,健康平安~ -青松站- 给 青松站 发送悄悄话 青松站 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2021 postreply 16:06:55

松松,这次的活动创意是你的,所以,活动是一定要参加了:) -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (188 bytes) () 12/24/2021 postreply 20:52:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”