影视娱乐:82nd Academy Awards 第82届奥斯卡完全获奖名单

来源: 婉蕠 2010-03-08 06:06:34 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6484 bytes)
影视娱乐:82nd Academy Awards 第82届奥斯卡完全获奖名单 (ZT)

第82届奥斯卡电影节颁奖礼于北京时间3月8日13时在好莱坞柯达剧院落下帷幕。《拆弹部队》捧走了包括最佳影片与最佳导演奖共6座小金人,成为最大赢家。以下是本届奥斯卡奖的完全获奖名单。

最佳影片(BEST PICTURE)

《拆弹部队》(The Hurt Locker)

最佳导演 (DIRECTING)

凯瑟琳·毕格罗(《拆弹部队》The Hurt Locker)

最佳男主角 (ACTOR IN A LEADING ROLE)

杰夫·布里奇斯 Jeff Bridges (《疯狂的心》Crazy Heart)

最佳女主角 (ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE)

桑德拉·布洛克《弱点》(The Blind Side)

最佳男配角 (ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE)

克里斯托夫·瓦尔兹 Christoph Waltz (《无良*****》Inglourious Basterds)

最佳女配角 (ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE)

莫妮克 Mo’Nique 《珍爱》(Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire)

最佳动画长片 (ANIMATED FEATURE FILM)

《飞屋环游记》(Up,迪斯尼)

最佳外语片 (FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM)

《他们眼中的秘密》(El Secreto de Sus Ojos 阿根廷)

最佳化妆 (MAKEUP)

《星际迷航》(Star Trek)

最佳配乐 (ORIGINAL SCORE)

《飞屋环游记》(Up,迪斯尼)

最佳歌曲 (ORIGINAL SONG)

《狂野的心》 (Crazy Heart)的主题曲《The Weary Kind》

最佳动画短片 SHORT FILM(ANIMATED)

《Logo的世界》(Logorama)

最佳真人短片 (SHORT LIVE ACTION FILM)

《新房客》(The New Tenants)

最佳音效剪辑 (SOUND EDITING)

《拆弹部队》(The Hurt Locker)

最佳音响效果 (SOUND MIXING)

《拆弹部队》(The Hurt Locker)

最佳视觉效果 (VISUAL EFFECTS)

《阿凡达》(Avatar)

最佳改编剧本 (WRITING ADAPTED SCREENPLAY)

乔福瑞·福莱切 Geoffrey Fletcher 《珍爱》(Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire)

最佳原创剧本 (WRITING ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY)

《拆弹部队》(The Hurt Locker)

最佳艺术指导 (ART DIRECTION)

《阿凡达》(Avatar)

最佳摄影 (CINEMATOGRAPHY)

《阿凡达》(Avatar)

最佳服装设计 (COSTUME DESIGN)

《年轻的维多利亚女王》(The Young Victoria)

最佳剪辑 (FILM EDITING)

《拆弹部队》(The Hurt Locker)

最佳纪录长片 (DOCUMENTARY FEATURE)

《海豚湾》(The Cove)

最佳纪录短片 (DOCUMENTARYSHORT SUBJECT)

《普鲁登斯的音乐》(Music by Prudence)

终身成就奖 (LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT)

女星劳伦·白考尔(Lauren Bacall)

导演罗杰·科尔曼(Roger Corman)

摄影师高登·威利斯(Gordon Willis)

Iraq War Drama 'The Hurt Locker' Earns Best Picture, Director (VOA)ZT

The Iraq war drama The Hurt Locker dominated the Oscars Sunday evening.

The film about a bomb disposal unit earned six Academy Awards, including for best picture. The Hurt Locker also brought the first Oscar for directing for a woman, filmmaker Kathryn Bigelow.

The singer and actress Barbra Streisand announced the Oscar for best director.

"And the winner is … Well, the time has come - Kathryn Bigelow," Streisand announced.

Accepting the Oscar, Bigelow called it the moment of a lifetime. She thanked the cast and crew, and dedicated the award to the members of the military serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Backstage, she said she hopes she is the first of many women directors to earn the honor, the highest in Hollywood.

"And of course, I'd love to just think of myself as a filmmaker," Bigelow said. "And I long for the day when that modifier can be a moot point, but I'm ever grateful if I can inspire some young intrepid tenacious male or female filmmaker, and have them feel that the impossible is possible. Never give up on your dream."

Bigelow's fast-paced war tale was also honored for original screenplay, sound editing, sound mixing and film editing.

The Hurt Locker triumphed over its leading competitor, the high-budget science fiction film Avatar. Avatar was directed by Bigelow's ex-hu*****and, James Cameron, and both films started the evening with nine nominations. Avatar earned three Oscars - for its art direction, cinematography, and visual effects.

Jeff Bridges was named best actor for his role as an aging country musician in Crazy Heart. The film also earned an Oscar for its original theme song.

Sandra Bullock was named best actress for her starring role in The Blind Side, a story about a woman who helps a troubled high school athlete.

Bullock, speaking backstage, had advice for aspiring actors who hope to follow her example.

"Everyone is really good at telling everyone else how to live their life or how to be or do it," Bullock said. "Just don't listen. My mother beat it into our heads to be original. I didn't understand that until later on. And everyone's unique and that's what makes people exciting to watch."

The Oscar for best supporting actress went to Mo'Nique, who plays the abusive mother of a troubled teenaged girl in Precious. Better known as a stand-up comic, Mo'Nique has been widely praised for her role in the raw and gripping drama . She said backstage that the film has helped shape her as a person and an artist.

"This role has shaped my life to allow me not to judge and to love unconditionally," Mo'Nique said. "Now if that goes into my career, great. But if it doesn't and I'm just a dynamic person that I strive to be every day, I've won, baby."

Christoph Waltz earned the Oscar for best supporting actor for his role as a Nazi colonel in the World War Two film Inglourious Basterds. Accepting the Oscar statuette, he said director Quentin Tarantino had led the cast and crew on a voyage of discovery.

"And Quentin, with his unorthodox methods of navigation, this fearless explorer took this ship across and brought it in with flying colors, and that's why I'm here," Waltz said. "And this is your welcoming embrace. There is no way I can ever thank you enough. But I can start right now. Thank you."

Up was named best animated picture, and it also received an Oscar for its original score.

The Argentinean crime drama The Secret of Their Eyes was named best foreign-language film. The Oscar for best documentary went to The Cove, which looks at the killing of dolphins off the coast of Japan.

The Oscar for best short subject documentary went to Music by Prudence, the story of a disabled young singer in Zimbabwe.

所有跟帖: 

英语歌曲:The Weary Kind(Crazy Heart)主题曲(82nd奥斯卡最佳歌曲) -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (159 bytes) () 03/08/2010 postreply 06:52:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”