英语测试:Doing Business 做生意 (多项选择) 答案:

来源: 婉蕠 2010-01-22 13:34:12 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2585 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 婉蕠 ] 在 2010-01-24 05:25:53 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
英语测试:Doing Business 做生意 (多项选择) 答案:(ZT)

1: It's so easy doing business with that company; they're so _____________.
The possible answers were:
professional
slow to respond
bureaucratic
impersonal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
professional
This company is very efficient and easy to deal with(专业的)

2: Rico coffee ____________ the best coffee in the world.
production
producer
produces
product

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
produces
Produce is the verb.

3: Which of the following abbreviations is the odd one out?
MD
CEO
PA
GMT

GMT
GMT 是格林尼治标准时间的缩写,和其他表示职称的词不一样。

4: Which of the following prefixes is used to change the word 'professional' to its opposite meaning, i.e. 'amateur'?
improfessional
unprofessional
disprofessional
misprofessional

unprofessional
unprofessional 意思是不够专业的。A company that is 'unprofessional' can also be described as 'amateur' or 'amateurish'(业余的).

5: I didn't want a partner to work with me, I only wanted the capital investment, so I looked around for a __________ partner.
sleeping
sleepy
dormant
tired

sleeping
A sleeping partner is someone who invests in a company but has no management role – this is sometimes known as a 'silent partner'(不参与管理的合伙人).

6: Kinco Ltd, the big toy producer, has been buying shares in its biggest competitor, Games are Great in an aggressive ___________.
merger
joint venture
alliance
takeover

takeover

When a company buys enough shares in another company to get control of it, it is called a takeover.(买断)

所有跟帖: 

好题!学习了。谢谢婉蕠! -叶紫荆- 给 叶紫荆 发送悄悄话 叶紫荆 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2010 postreply 13:54:34

问好.其实每次转载这些题目,和大家分享,也是督促我自己学习. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2010 postreply 14:02:23

Haha, this is the first time to get it all right. -eyeyey- 给 eyeyey 发送悄悄话 eyeyey 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2010 postreply 14:34:42

Great.Have a nice weekend. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2010 postreply 14:48:43

回复:英语测试:Doing Business 做生意 (多项选择) 答案: -littlegrace- 给 littlegrace 发送悄悄话 littlegrace 的博客首页 (53 bytes) () 01/23/2010 postreply 21:38:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”