英语歌曲: Take A Bow(视频)来源: lilac09

来源: 婉蕠 2010-01-15 07:59:34 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3603 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 婉蕠 ] 在 2010-01-16 05:47:18 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Song: Take a Bow
Artist: Rihanna

How about a round of applause
A standing ovation

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You’re so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

Don’t tell me you’re sorry cuz you’re not
Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
You really had me going
But now it’s time to go
Curtain’s finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it’s over now
Go on and take a bow

Grab your clothes and get gone
You better hurry up before the sprinklers come on
Talkin’ about, girl, I love you, you’re the one
This just looks like the re-run
Please, what else is on

Take a Bow (Rihanna song)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Take a Bow" is a song written by R&B singer-songwriter Ne-Yo and production-team Stargate for the re-release of Rihanna's third studio album Good Girl Gone Bad. It is the fifth single from Good Girl Gone Bad overall, but first single from the re-release edition of the album, Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded.

Rihanna
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rihanna (born Robyn Rihanna Fenty on February 20, 1988) is a Barbadian recording artist and model. Born in Saint Michael, Barbados, Rihanna moved to the United States at the age of 16 to pursue a recording career under the guidance of record producer Evan Rogers. She subsequently signed a contract with Def Jam Recordings after auditioning for then-label head Jay-Z.

In 2005, Rihanna released her debut studio album, Music of the Sun, which peaked in the top ten of the Billboard 200 chart and features the Billboard Hot 100 hit single "Pon de Replay". Less than a year later, she released her second studio album, A Girl Like Me (2006), which peaked within the top five of the Billboard albums chart, and produced her first US number one hit single, "SOS", as well as Billboard Hot 100 top ten entries "Unfaithful" and "Break It Off". Rihanna's third studio album, Good Girl Gone Bad (2007), peaking at number two on the Billboard 200, featured five top ten hits including three US number one hit singles—"Umbrella", "Take a Bow" and "Disturbia"—and the worldwide hit "Don't Stop the Music". The album was nominated for nine Grammy Awards, winning Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for "Umbrella," which features Jay-Z. Her fourth studio album, Rated R, was released in November 2009.

Rihanna has sold over 12 million records, worldwide in her four-year career span and has received several accolades, including the 2007 World Music Awards for World's Best-Selling Pop Female Artist and Female Entertainer of the Year, as well as the 2008 American Music Awards for Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist. Rihanna has attained five Hot 100 number one singles, becoming the first of two female artists, joint with Beyoncé, with the most number ones attained within the 2000s. She also serves as one of Barbados' honorary cultural ambassadors.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢sis,this version is the best! -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/15/2010 postreply 08:02:25

得谢sis分享,我才知道这首歌曲和歌手的,喜欢歌曲的旋律&节奏. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/15/2010 postreply 08:09:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”