英语测试:Word Formation 词汇组合 (多项选择) 答案:

来源: 婉蕠 2010-01-07 05:51:32 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2586 bytes)
英语测试:Word Formation 词汇组合 (多项选择) 答案:ZT

1: Traditional British fish and chips may soon become a thing of the past as cod is fast becoming a(n) _______________ fish - there may soon be none at all!
The possible answers were:
dangerous
endangered
danger
endanger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
endangered
'Endangered' 形容的是可能会灭绝的生物 - 我们经常说 'an endangered species'。

2: It's always a bit depressing when you come back to _____________ after a wonderful holiday.
normal
normalness
normality
normally

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
normality
'Return to normality' 是回到日常生活的意思。

3: What do you think was the most important ___________ ever? Maybe the combustion engine, the internet, the wheel?
invention
inventment
inventor
inventing

invention
'Invention' 是发明的名词,从动词 'to invent' 演变而来。

4: A formal letter: "Dear Mrs Smith, Thank you for your __________ offer of accommodation during my stay in Brighton. I am pleased to tell you that..."
kindly
kind
unkind
kindness

kind
'Kind' 是友善的。 例如 'Thank you for your kind thoughts at this difficult time' (比较正式)

5: The new management consultant ___________ most of the company's problems within a few months. Her advice helped to increase profits and motivate the staff.
solved
solution
soluted
solve

solved
解决 solve 的过去式是 solved.

6: We wanted to go somewhere new and ____________ this year, so we booked a safari holiday in Kenya.
excited
exciting
excite
excitable

exciting
'I feel excited',不过 holiday 是令人兴奋 'the holiday is exciting'。

所有跟帖: 

missed one. thanks for sharing -23731241- 给 23731241 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2010 postreply 07:06:12

My pleasure. Have a nice Thursday. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2010 postreply 07:08:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”