英语幽默:Pass from Earlier Generation 祖传做法

来源: 婉蕠 2009-12-30 08:58:22 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1080 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 婉蕠 ] 在 2009-12-31 04:27:21 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
1. Pass from earlier generation 祖传做法 ZT

A young woman was preparing a ham dinner. After she cut off the end of the ham, she placed it in a pan for baking. Her daughter asked her, "Why did you cut off the end of the ham?

And she replied, "I really don't know but my mother always did, so I thought you were supposed to."

Later when talking to her mother she asked her why she cut off the end of the ham before baking it, and her mother replied, "I really don't know, but that's the way my mom always did it."

A few weeks later while visiting her grandmother, the young woman asked, "Grandma, why is it that you cut off the end of a ham before you bake it?"

Her grandmother replied, "Well, dear, that's the only way it would fit into my baking pan."

2. Good news and bad news 好消息和坏消息 (ZT)

The doctor took his patient into the room and said, "I have some good news and some bad news."

The patient said, "Give me the good news."

"They're going to name a disease after you."

所有跟帖: 

回复:英语幽默:Pass from Earlier Generation 祖传做法 -eyeyey- 给 eyeyey 发送悄悄话 eyeyey 的博客首页 (274 bytes) () 12/30/2009 postreply 09:45:00

Good job. 谢谢eyeyey即兴朗读. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2009 postreply 10:40:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!