英语歌曲:Thank God It's Friday(视频)

来源: 紫君 2009-12-11 21:31:02 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2792 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 紫君 ] 在 2009-12-14 04:17:00 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 回复:TFIF?紫君2009-12-11 20:52:50

Song: THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY
Artist: Love & Kisses

Friday, thank God it's Friday, Friday
Thank God it's Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday

Hey put a smile on your face
Things are coming your way out there
Somewhere tonight it is the right time and place

I saw you baby for the very first time
Couldn't take my eyes off you girl
You just had to be mine
You're the kind that people long for
It just had to be you girl
I know this time I'll make all my dreams come true

Hey see the stars in his eyes
And the music in you tells you how
You can find your way to paradise

Hey put a smile on your face
Things are coming your way out there
Somewhere tonight it is the right time and place
Hey see the stars in his eyes
Does he value my love

Love & Kisses
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Love & Kisses was a 1970s disco group assembled by European producer Alec Costandinos, with a variety of male/female singers.

After collaborating on Cerrone's debut album Love In C Minor (1976), Costandinos assembled Love and Kisses in early 1977, and shortly after the group released their first album, which contained just two songs - and so was also classed as a double A-side single. These were "Accidental Lover" and "I Found Love (Now That I Have Found You)", which combined orchestral sounds, classical influences and a disco arrangement. The single charted at #1 for three weeks on Billboard's Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart.

The following year saw the release of their second album entitled How Much, How Much I Love You, (title track covered side one, "Beauty and the Beast" completed side two) utilising the same basic formula. Both songs became top five disco smashes. This was followed closely by the group's biggest hit, "Thank God It's Friday", the title song from the movie. It peaked at #23 R&B, #22 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and #1 for six weeks on the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart. The soundtrack, which featured Donna Summer's "Last Dance" and the Commodores "Too Hot Ta Trot", was nominated for several Grammy Awards.

Their third and final album, You Must Be Love was released in 1979, but met with less success. Shortly thereafter the group disassembled.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”