Last night when I opened my eyes, I saw you in the dim light
沿着海湾 漫步沙滩
Along the bay, walked on the beach
凝望着天空中早已远逝的飞机
Looking at the plane that had gone far way
漫漫长夜 若是有情也已经衰老
With the long dark night, even love can get old
你看起来犹如一个内敛的人 如此的冷漠
You look like a cold introvert
披上我残旧的衬衣 开始猛烈的颤抖
I put on my old shirt, starting to shiver violently
你无意的一瞥
Your careless glimpse
看见了环绕在我身边的隧道
See the tunnel around me
向着地底那无尽的黑暗延伸
Extending the endless darkness to the deepest earth
地道里的声音响彻云霄
The sounds in the tunnel is heard in the sky
跟我疲惫的身心说再见
It says goodbye to my tired heart and soul.
你的耳朵贴紧海贝壳
Press your ears closely to the sea shells
就能听见深海洞穴里海浪的声音
You’ll hear the sound of wave in the deep sea cave
仿佛你真的置身于深海空间一般
You seemed to be in the space of deep sea
相聚的时间总是觉得不够
It never feels enough to be together
当你和我都独自一人时 从来没有家的感觉
When you and I are alone, there is never a feel of home
制造或打破这爱情线索的代价是什么
What is the price to make or break the love clue
我们需要时间 仅仅需要时间
We need time, we need only time.
当我们分开的时候 不管对方想什么都无所谓
When we are apart, it doesn’t matter what each other think
如果这就是所谓的家 为何感觉如此孤独
If this is the so-called home, why the feeling is so lonely?
告诉我 亲爱的 你希望和我相爱吗
Tell me dear, do you want to love me
一直相爱...永远相守...
Love forever, forever to be together
你能相信那些人群已经远去
Can you believe those crowds have gone
且不在我记忆中留下任何痕迹吗?
and have left no trace in my memory?
我已经泥足深陷 无法自拔了
I have fell in too deeply, I am unable to get out
所以我根本无法放松入睡 更不用说睡过头了
I can not even go to sleep with ease, let along go through the alarm
我仿佛感觉又回到了家
I feel like being home again
回到了你我一起数着船舶灯光的那些夜晚
Back to those nights when you and me counted the lights of those ships
我猜我永远也不会知晓麻雀喜爱雪的理由
I guess I’ll never know why sparrows love snow
我们将要关上所有的灯 让这舞厅一片火红
We will flicker off all lights, to make this dancing hall look like a frame
相聚的时间总是觉得不够
It never feels enough to be together
当你和我都独自一人时 从来没有家的感觉
There is never the feeling of home when you and I are along
制造或打破这爱情线索的代价是什么
What is the price to make or break the love clue?
我们需要时间 仅仅需要时间
We need time, we need only time.
当我们分开的时候 不管对方想什么都无所谓
When we are apart,
如果这就是所谓的家 为何感觉如此孤
If this is the so-called home, why the feeling is so lonely?
告诉我 亲爱的 你希望和我相爱吗
Tell me dear, do you want to love me?
一直相爱...永远相守...
Love forever, forever to be together
相聚的时间总是觉得不够
It is never enough to be together
当我们分开的时候 无论你在想什么
When we are apart, no matter what you think
制造或打破这爱情线索的代价是什么〗
The price to make or break the love clue
告诉我 亲爱的 你希望和我相爱吗
Tell me dear, do you want to love me
永远相爱...
Love forever.