英语歌曲:It's Now Or Never(视频)

来源: 婉蕠 2009-10-08 11:27:10 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3765 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 婉蕠 ] 在 2009-10-11 02:25:08 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

After I read billnet's [Share a Sentence "It's now, or never" ], it reminds me of the English song [It's Now Or Never] by Elvis Presley. I like Elvis Presley's love songs. I enjoy his charming voice.

Accoring to Wikipedia, "Elvis Aaron Presley a (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977) was an American singer and actor. A cultural icon, he is commonly known simply as Elvis and is also sometimes referred to as The King of Rock 'n' Roll or The King.

Presley began his career in 1954 as one of the first performers of rockabilly, an uptempo fusion of country and rhythm and blues with a strong back beat. His novel versions of existing songs, mixing "black" and "white" sounds, made him popular—and controversial—as did his uninhibited stage and television performances. Presley had a versatile voice and he had unusually wide success encompassing many genres, including rock and roll, gospel, blues, country, ballads and pop. To date, he has been inducted into four music halls of fame."

Last but not least, I would like to thank billnet for sharing such a useful sentence [ "It's now, or never" ] with "a close call" scenario. What a brave and smart brother to save his sister's life. What an interesting story to memorize the phrase [ "It's now, or never" ]

Here is the link to billnet's [Share a Sentence "It's now, or never" ]:

Share a Sentence "It's now, or never"
来源: billnet09-10-08 04:33:29
http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=mysj&MsgID=56186

P.S. I borrowed the phrase " a close call" from lilac---美坛's Amerian idiomes expert.

Here is the source:
Wow! That was such a close call.
来源: lilac09 于 09-10-08 09:20:34
http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=mysj&MsgID=56200

Song: It's Now Or Never
Artist: Elvis Presley

It's now or never,
come hold me tight
Kiss me my darling,
be mine tonight
Tomorrow will be too late,
it's now or never
My love won't wait.

When I first saw you
with your smile so tender
My heart was captured,
my soul surrendered
I'd spend a lifetime
waiting for the right time
Now that your near
the time is here at last.

It's now or never,
come hold me tight
Kiss me my darling,
be mine tonight
it's now or never
My love won't wait.

Just like a willow,
we would cry an ocean
If we lost true love
and sweet devotion
Your lips excite me,
let your arms invite me
For who knows when
we'll meet again this way

It's now or never,
come hold me tight
Kiss me my darling,
be mine tonight
it's now or never
My love won't wait.

所有跟帖: 

nice song, Thanks for sharing. 顶 -23731241- 给 23731241 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2009 postreply 11:48:43

Thank 23731241 for your "顶"---“一字千斤”呀。 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2009 postreply 12:32:13

真是每个成语后,都有一首歌;或每首歌后都有个成语;谢谢 -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2009 postreply 16:47:10

Lilac hits the nail on the head. Surprising there's a song corre -billnet- 给 billnet 发送悄悄话 billnet 的博客首页 (34 bytes) () 10/08/2009 postreply 19:58:34

这歌听起来痛快,干脆。要么就现在拥有,要么就永远分开, -楚江- 给 楚江 发送悄悄话 楚江 的博客首页 (96 bytes) () 10/08/2009 postreply 20:21:07

谢谢lilac,billnet和楚江,祝你们长周末快乐。 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2009 postreply 11:18:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”