英语歌曲:Do You Hear What I Hear

来源: 美语世界 2008-12-17 10:52:39 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3723 bytes)
Song: Do You Hear What I Hear Artist: Perry Como Song: Do You Hear What I Hear Said the night wind to the little lamb Do you see what I see Way up in the sky little lamb Do you see what I see A star, a star Dancing in the night With a tail as big as a kite With a tail as big as a kite Said the little lamb to the shepard boy Do you hear what I hear Ringing through the sky shepard boy Do you hear what I hear A song, a song High above the tree With a voice as big as the sea With a voice as big as the sea Said the shepard boy to the mighty king Do you know what I know In your palace wall mighty king Do you know what I know A child, a child Shivers in the cold Let us bring him silver and gold Let us bring him silver and gold Said the king to the people everywhere Listen to what I say Pray for peace people everywhere Listen to what I say The child, the child Sleeping in the night He will bring us goodness and light He will bring us goodness and light The child, the child Sleeping in the night He will bring us goodness and light ************ Do You Hear What I Hear? From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "Do You Hear What I Hear?" is a Christmas song written in October 1962 with lyrics by Noel Regney and music written by Gloria Shayne Baker. "Do You Hear What I Hear?" was written by Regney and Baker, who were married at the time, as a plea for peace during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Since it was first written "Do You Hear What I Hear?" has sold tens of millions of copies and has been covered by hundreds of different artists.

******************************************************************************************
请点击参加《美语世界》论坛当前活动:英语学习体会 & 英语资料分享

******************************************************************************************

所有跟帖: 

Thanks, you always our best resouces! Happy holidays! -活着乐着- 给 活着乐着 发送悄悄话 活着乐着 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/17/2008 postreply 19:20:27

Thank you for sharing it. Merry Christmas. -美语世界- 给 美语世界 发送悄悄话 美语世界 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/18/2008 postreply 13:42:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”