Music Of The Night 歌词 & Teatro 简介:

来源: 美语世界 2008-12-13 18:15:17 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2811 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 美语世界 ] 在 2008-12-15 05:21:07 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Song: Music Of The Night Artist: Teatro Night time sharpens, heightens each sensation Darkness stirs and wakes imagination Silently the senses abandon their defenses Slowly, gently, night unfurls its splendor Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender Turn your face away, from the garish light of day Turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light And listen to the music of the night Close your eyes, And surrender to your darkest dreams Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before Close your eyes, let you spirit start to soar And you'll live, as you've never lived before Softly, deftly, music shall caress you Hear it, feel it, secretly posses you Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind In this darkness that you know you cannot fight The darkness of the music of the night Let your mind start a journey through a strange, new world Leave all thoughts of the life you knew before Let your soul take you where you long to be Only then can you belong to me Floating, falling, sweet intoxication Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in To the power of the music that I write The power of the music of the night You alone can make my song take flight Help me make the music of the night Teatro From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Teatro, Italian for "theatre", is a vocal group signed to the Sony BMG music label. The members of Teatro are Jeremiah James, Andrew Alexander, Simon Bailey and Stephen Rahman-Hughes. Tracklisting Music Of The Night (The Phantom of the Opera) Love Changes Everything (Aspects of Love) Over the Rainbow (The Wizard of Oz) Can You Feel The Love Tonight (The Lion King) Luck Be A Lady (Guys and Dolls) Maria (West Side Story) Impossible Dream (Man of La Mancha) Edelweiss (Sound of Music) I Am What I Am (La Cage Aux Folles) I Dreamed A Dream (Les Misérables) Don't Cry for Me, Argentina (Evita) Memory (Cats)

******************************************************************************************
请点击参加《美语世界》论坛当前活动:英语学习体会 & 英语资料分享

******************************************************************************************

所有跟帖: 

Boss, thank you for sharing and the wonderful jobs -RPV- 给 RPV 发送悄悄话 (28 bytes) () 12/13/2008 postreply 21:09:34

Boss, I agree with Mr. RPV~~~ -戏雨飞鹰- 给 戏雨飞鹰 发送悄悄话 戏雨飞鹰 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2008 postreply 22:42:44

谢谢RPV& 戏雨飞鹰, "boss"可不敢当。大家一切学习,共同进步。 -美语世界- 给 美语世界 发送悄悄话 美语世界 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2008 postreply 13:05:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”