回复:to 美语世界

来源: 美语世界 2008-07-13 19:15:13 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (4499 bytes)
谢谢您的喜欢。我不知道您说的是那篇文章的背景音乐,下面是我最近用的几个背景音乐的下载连载。如果这些连接都不是您需要的话,请你把我文章的连接告诉我,我再把音乐的下载连接给您。 1. 纯音乐:丁香花 http://space.wenxuecity.com/media/1215641280.wma 2. Piano: Only You Artist: Giovanni Marradi http://space.wenxuecity.com/media/1212333832.mp3 Giovanni Marradi From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Giovanni Marradi is a modern Pianist, composer and arranger. He was born the son of the famed Italian trumpeter and conductor Alfredo Marradi; his great-grandfather, also named Giovanni Marradi, was a legendary poet and composer as well. Giovanni began playing piano at age five, and three years later was sent to study composition and technique with Michael Cheskinov at the Russian Conservatory in Beirut, Lebanon; in the years to follow, he emerged as a remarkably prolific composer, often writing as many as ten new songs each week. Forming his own label, NewCastle Records, he also hosted his own weekly television series, "Giovanni's World of Music". In 1998 Giovanni signed to Atlantic Records, making his label debut with "Destiny" early the following year. "Classic Nights" with Giovanni television series was released in the summer of 1999, trailed later that same year by "The Magic of Christmas" DVD. Giovanni is also currently selling the "Giovanni Roll Out Keyboard" designed for the beginner and experienced player alike, with a patented "Gini Method" overlay for the keyboard. He is currently composing, recording and performing and lives in Southern California. 3. 吉他曲:镜中的安娜 演奏: Nicolas De Angelis http://space.wenxuecity.com/media/1208735401.mp3 4. Guitar:Spendid Melody Artist:Nicolas De Angelis http://space.wenxuecity.com/media/1209769156.wma Nicolas de AngelisAn Australian journalist wrote of Nicolas de Angelis in the Sydney newspapers, "Coaxing smile, Italian dark hair, French charm: everything about Nicolas de Angelis is pure seduction. The size of his hands and the length of his fingers are impressive..." Even with his talent, without this latter gift from nature, Nicolas de Angelis would be unable to perform the classical repertoire for which he was trained. At the age of ten, Nicolas started the guitar with a teacher from the Paris Academy who first inspired his great love of the instrument. "Without this difficult and rigorous training" says Nicolas, "I would have great problems when it comes to playing the apparently easier pieces." At sixteen he belonged to a small group of very talented French musicians, among them Michel Berger. From the age of eighteen, he lent his talent to many pop starts such as Julien Clerc, Sylvie Vartan and Fabienne Thibault, and soon became one of the most requested session musicians. Finally in 1981 he recorded his first solo LP, "Quelques Notes Pour Anna." This album paved the way for his further successes. Nicolas de Angelis is now recognised as the hero of the French Romantic Guitar trend. He has further recorded the following albums "Amour mon amour", "L'Espagnol", "Voyage", "Goa", "Grand Concert", "L'Amour à Plein Coeur", "Soleil", and the latest "Toute La Guitare". His aim is not to compete with his favourite maestros, but to create a new style all of his own. He travels thousands of miles every year. "I have always lived and will always live for the guitar," he says, "even if I went to a desert island, I would take my guitar with me." When he is not traveling, Nicolas lives on the outskirts of Paris with his wife, Evelyne, and his two daughters. "I have my own studio where I keep all my guitars and where I work on my own everyday, but I like to know that the people I love best are nearby." (Source:Internet) ******************************************************************

请点击欣赏:如何在【美语世界】论坛查资料发帖子贴YOUTUBE

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”