今天我的面试经历 来源: 晓云来生

来源: 美语世界 2008-04-15 15:32:10 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4612 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 美语世界 ] 在 2008-04-15 17:27:29 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
今天我的面试经历

来源: [ 美语世界 ] 晓云来生 于 07-03-06 22:49:20

Today I went to a job fair which was held by a recruiter. The recruiter worked for the biggest medicine manufacturing company in my area. The announcement in their website told me that opening time is 11:00AM, but when I got there at 10:15, it’d already been started. I didn’t know when it was started and how many interviewees had got into the hall, but in front of me was a long line of more than 150 people, and 30 minutes later when I was allowed to get in to the hall there were more than 300 people behind me. So men my suggestion is when you go to job fair like this only 45 minutes earlier is not enough.

Right after I got in to the hall I had my first interview. The purpose of this interview is just to test your English. After greeting that lady only asked me a few questions such as:
How do you know this job fair; have sent your resume to our company before; how do you think about our company; have you visited our website before; have taken the language test of our company. If you pass this test then she will give the last question: which position do you apply for. After this first interview I got my second interview.

During the second interview the interviewer gave me more than 10 questions, they are as follow:

1. Tell about your present job.
This is really an easy question, the answer is depends.

2. How do you think about to work in a team?
My answer is: I like working with my colleagues together, because we can help each other, and you can always learn something from the other people, just as the old saying goes two heads are better than one.

3. Why are you interested in this company?
Because it’s really a great company, it enjoys a very good reputation, I’ll be very proud of being part of this company, besides I can learn a lot from in this company.

4. Do you think that you match this position?
Yes, I graduated from a key university in china, received very systematic education, got enough knowledge in the engineering and manufacturing field, I had enough (more than ten years) experience in the food and pharmaceutical field, besides almost the same machines are used in the company I used to work for. (I showed him my resume) see this company.

5. Why did you leave that company? (这个问题是由上个问题衍生出来的)
Because it was a short contract, I worked their as a technology supporter. The company imported machines from other country and sold them to manufacturers in Canada, because the quality of those machines are not good enough so the business was no good, the company didn’t have enough orders.

6. Tell me something you are proud of during your working experience.
Frankly speaking I do have something which I am proud of, for example when I worked in the xxxxxxx company, one day the capsule filling machine didn’t work, I checked everything, the vacuum gauge is ok, and it seems everything is ok, anyway I changed the circulating water, I cleaned the vacuum pump, the vacuum chamber and almost all the pipes but it still didn’t word. It spent me quite a few hours finally I found a very small filter which was hide inside the pipe was really dirty, after I cleaned it the machine run very well.(because the manu didn’t show me that there is a filter there)

7. Tell me a machine type in that company.

XXX1200.

8. What does that mean?
XXX means nothing, 1200 means the speed of production is 1200 capsules. (他插入问题) Per minute or per hour? 在这我竟然卡住了, 然后他笑了 of course it should be per minute. I was a little bit embarrassed but I had to do something to make up this mistake, so I told him I was a little bit nervous, because I was so desirous to work for this company.

9. What’s your expected salary?
I know there is a starting standard salary for this position, that will be good enough for me.

10. Do you mind if you have to work in different shift?
No I don’t, actually I can work in any shift.

11. Do you have any question?
Yes, if I am lucky enough to work for this great company will I have a training opportunity, I mean it’s not a long term training, a short term training is enough for me, because I am really a quick-learner.

由于当时略有些紧张, 能记住得就只有这些了. 另外由于本人水平太差里边问题肯定不少, 诚望各位高手斧正, 无论英语还是回答方式, 本人将感激不尽.

不怕丢丑把这个帖出来希望对将要有面试的朋友能有点借鉴作用.

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=mysj&MsgID=1379

所有跟帖: 

太及时这些资料!谢谢 -学好外语- 给 学好外语 发送悄悄话 学好外语 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2008 postreply 15:46:01

作揖,感谢。祝你成功 -总为异乡客- 给 总为异乡客 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/16/2008 postreply 06:10:29

总体来说很好,就是在阐述相关经验的时候略显繁琐了些 -parryparry- 给 parryparry 发送悄悄话 (36 bytes) () 04/17/2008 postreply 20:31:24

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”