交作业:

来源: 妖妖灵 2022-03-11 09:34:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3796 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 妖妖灵 ] 在 2022-03-11 11:12:10 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 【一句话翻译】千万别结婚 :)ibelieu2022-03-11 05:26:42

Here's my advice to you: don't marry until you can tell yourself that you've done all you could, 
and until you've stopped loving the women you've chosen, until you see her clearly, otherwise you'll 
be cruelly and irremediably mistaken. Marry when you're old and good for nothing...
Otherwise all that's good and lofty in you will be lost.  

― Leo Tolstoy

(托尔斯泰这建议也真是的哈,Please feel free to voice your opinion about it.  :)  )

My answer:这是我给你的建议:别结婚,直到你能对你自己说你已经完成了你能做的一切,你不再爱你选择的女人,你完全把她看清,否则你会残酷地不可救药地被搞错。等到你老了一无是处时再结婚,否则你的一切优点或者高贵都会消失殆尽。

(哈哈,想知道,托尔斯泰结婚没?:)

汉译英:

第三次世界大战用什么武器我不知道,但是第四次世界大战肯定是用棍子和石块打的。

My answer:I do not know what weapons would be applied in WWIII, but sticks and stones would for sure in WWIV.

Idiom: Wrap sb's head around something

Example: My interview couldn't have gone much better, so I just can't wrap my head around how 
I didn't get the job. I must be missing something.

Wrap my head around something: 挠破了脑袋,完全理解某个复杂的概念(To comprehend about something that one considers challenging, confusing, or a foreign concept. )

I can't wrap my head around how I couldn't speak fluently English without any accent even though I tried my best.

所有跟帖: 

点赞! -忒忒绿- 给 忒忒绿 发送悄悄话 忒忒绿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/11/2022 postreply 11:40:00

Excellent! BTW, Tolstoy's wife was -ibelieu- 给 ibelieu 发送悄悄话 ibelieu 的博客首页 (208 bytes) () 03/11/2022 postreply 12:29:57

哈哈,他是得了便宜还卖乖咩?:)大师帮我批改一下:) -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/11/2022 postreply 13:05:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”