交上迟到的作业;)

来源: Ha65494 2021-07-09 21:37:27 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6848 bytes)
回答: 【一句话翻译】Faith can move mountains.FuRongLi2021-07-09 06:05:47

Chinese to English Translation

1. 生活没有目标犹如航海没有罗盘。If living a life without goals, it’s like sailing without compass.

2. 冬天来了春天还会远吗? Winter is here, spring won’t be far away.

3. 幽默被人正确地解释为以诚挚表达感受,寓深思于嬉笑Humor can be interpreted as “expression of sincerity, putting the deep thoughts into laughter.”

4.世界犹如一面镜子:朝它皱眉它就朝你皱眉,朝它微笑它也朝你微笑。The world is like a mirror, if you frown on it, it will return the frown back to you.  If you smile at it, it will smile back at you.

English to Chinese Translation

1. Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing. 有时人们在投资最多的事情上,往往一无所获。

2. The world can be changed by man's endeavor, and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better. No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes. He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them. 人们的努力可以改变世界,让这世界推陈出新,变得美好。没人可以闭上眼睛和社会切断关系。人必须对新事物敏锐和抱着接受的态度;要有足够的勇气和技能去面对和处理新事物。

English Idioms

Please create a sentence using the idioms.

1. Once in a blue moon

Example: We work on different schedules. I only see him once in a blue moon.

I go to that restaurant once in a blue moon.

2. Bite off more than you can chew 

Example: Nancy started to repair her car by herself, but she realized that she had bitten off more than she could chew.

Not until I started my gardening project, I realized that  had bitten off more than I could chew.

所有跟帖: 

今天大家看来白天都忙,但都是爱学习的好童鞋:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/09/2021 postreply 21:44:47

Excellent work! Thanks!Like your second English to Chinese Trans -FuRongLi- 给 FuRongLi 发送悄悄话 FuRongLi 的博客首页 (250 bytes) () 07/10/2021 postreply 06:41:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”