回复:【翻译听写】练习之十四 -- 受命统率全军

来源: i999 2011-08-23 00:06:44 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1976 bytes)

A mission to commend the whole army

You could trust me that I promise you solemnly that I did not ask for this commission, but rather avoided it by all means. It is not only because I am not willing to be apart from you and the whole family, but also because I know how heavy the responsibility will be, which is beyond my capabilities. Additionally, provided that I would leave home for decades to look for the happiness of a remote perspective, I’d rather stay at home to be with you for a month in the real happiness. However, as I am assigned with this commission by my fate, I do hope, that I am arranged to undertake this commitment for making contributions.

I will trust and rely on my God who has been blessing me with grace;I am assured that I will come back to you safely in the fall. I won’t feel painful for the hardships and dangers of the battle, but I am sad that you surely will be  anxious when alone at home. Thus, I urge you to equip yourself with full courage and try your best to live happily. Nothing could comfort me better than knowing that you are happy, especially from your letters.

所有跟帖: 

挺好!咱俩都用了by all means -lmao- 给 lmao 发送悄悄话 (374 bytes) () 08/23/2011 postreply 09:45:19

抱老相好。谢谢! -i999- 给 i999 发送悄悄话 i999 的博客首页 (114 bytes) () 08/23/2011 postreply 09:55:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”