翻译听写 作业 - 很不好翻, 搞不对时态

来源: bolang 2011-08-22 21:35:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (21687 bytes)

翻译

Receive order to command the troops

George Washington

You can trust me, I assure you with great solemnity that I did not pursue this task at all, nevertheless, I tried my best to avoid it. This is not only because I do not want to be separated from you and family, I know the responsibility is so big, it is not something I am capable of.  Also, the future happiness which I need to go out for decades to seek is not as real as the happiness of staying home and being with you for 1 month.  Since fate has given me this task, I wish, giving me this task will make me accomplish something.

I will put faith on God who has been bless me all along, I believe I will be back at your side when fall comes.  I will not feel painful for the danger and hardship which battle will bring me.  Which makes me sad is that I know you will be anxiety when you are home alone.  Therefore  I beg you to summon up all your courage to live happily. Nothing will make me feel more gratified than hearing you are having a happy life, especially from your letter.   

听写

Accept the command of the Army

You may believe me when I assure you in the most solemn manner  that so far from seeking  this  appointment   I have used every effort in my  power to avoid it.   Not only for my unwillingness to part with you and family, but from conscious, it has been a trust  too great for my capacity .   I should enjoy more real happiness in 1 month with you at home, than I have the most distance prospect  to find  it abroad  if  my stay would be seven time and seven years,    but as it has been a kind of destiny that has thrown the service ,I shall hope my undertaking it is desired to answer some good purpose. 

I shall rely confidently on that provident which for here to preserve and be bountiful to me.  Not doubting but I shall return to you safely on fall. I shall feel no pain from the toil or danger of the campaign.  My unhappiness  will flow  from  uneasiness I know you will fell from being left alone,  I therefore beg  summon your whole  fortitude to pass your time as agreeably  as possible,  nothing will give me so much sincere  satisfaction as to hear this and to hear it from you own pen.

所有跟帖: 

回复:翻译听写 作业 - 很不好翻, 搞不对时态 -EnLearner- 给 EnLearner 发送悄悄话 EnLearner 的博客首页 (462 bytes) () 08/25/2011 postreply 21:42:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”