Do not do it! It does not help, and it costs too much!

来源: ntking 2008-05-14 10:25:02 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1664 bytes)
Do not do it! It does not help, and it costs too much! -- It is not a very effective way to do things, what can he do there?

1. Even the military has difficulty get in there, your hu*****and is not appropriately equipped, trained and experienced to do that. If he just goes there, but cannot do anything, then what help will he actually do? And, if he himself runs into the situation to need help, then he will consume some resources for no good outcome -- it's so much better to leave the resources to the ones who really need them.

2. He has done everything he can, then just let it be! Give some trust to others -- I believe everybody there is doing the best to help, and they can do that in a more effective way, they are right there and know how to do it. We can support the helpers, so many people have donated money, and I think that's a very good way to support the helpers -- the helpers can just do it, and use the money to do it more and better.

3. In the long run, I do think both China and Chinese people need to improve the system -- so many people have talked about this, like improving the standard for architecture design. In my view, there are other things to improve, too, like train more professionals for damage control and crisis management. Right now there are only 140 such professionals in the whole China, fully trained and equipped, and have trained service dogs too -- the German shepherd and labs, they are very good assistants in search and rescue. (By the way, after 911 most privately owned professionally trained German shepherd dogs of US worked at ground zero, even these tough dogs get shocked by the scene.)
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”