why do you guys care if this is hisher relative or himself/herse

来源: iamhereforfun2 2015-12-06 17:59:16 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1468 bytes)

People show so much curiosity about if this post was for himself/herself.  For what ? Is that important for you ?  This shows  unhealthy mentality and psychology.  Never ask so much or peek too much about others' privacy.  Just express your opinion if you want to chip in.  If not just walk away.  

Now get to his/her question--- I don't think it is abnormal to keep some distance with co-workers in this country.  In China long time ago people work together for few decades until they retire.  They lived in the same community for decades sometimes.  That was an old style.  Here we change jobs and we all have private lives, religion, culture, etc so we don't get too close with co-workers.  Plus, it make things get complicated if the coworkers relations are too close, that's why people intentionally choose to keep some private distance from co-workers.   People make friends from other sources.  What sources-- it is totally up to you.   But if you feel your relative has no friend, the problem is not he can't make from co-workers, it is he can't make any from somewhere else.  But even that, as long as he has a good family or personal life, you don't need to worry about him.   Many people in this country are like that and they keep to themselves.  It is totally normal as long as they don't behave weird. 

所有跟帖: 

切!那你又何必问别人干吗要知道是谁呢?就许你问、不许别人问? -稻穗儿- 给 稻穗儿 发送悄悄话 稻穗儿 的博客首页 (628 bytes) () 12/06/2015 postreply 22:32:19

I can just say you are a fool -iamhereforfun2- 给 iamhereforfun2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/07/2015 postreply 11:05:03

您的英文看着真中国化,累脑子。到这儿还是打中文比较好。 -KTY- 给 KTY 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/07/2015 postreply 01:12:33

Because it was written for you buddy. -iamhereforfun2- 给 iamhereforfun2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/07/2015 postreply 11:02:11

I think my English is better than your Chinese. -iamhereforfun2- 给 iamhereforfun2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/07/2015 postreply 11:06:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”