我这里就有个例子,下次你写什么的时候就用上吧。

来源: 聊聊看 2015-11-15 14:45:39 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (19993 bytes)
回答: 你的这个帖子很煽情,月如霜2015-11-15 14:32:01

The M? Lai Massacre (Vietnameseth?m sát M? Lai [t????m ????t mǐ? l??j][mǐ?l??j]/?mi??la?//?mi??le?/, or/?ma??la?/)[1] was the Vietnam War mass killing of between 347 and 504 unarmed civilians in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968. It was committed by U.S. Army soldiers from the Company C of the 1st Battalion20th Infantry Regiment11th Brigade of the 23rd (Americal) Infantry Division. Victims included men, women, children, and infants. Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies mutilated.[2][3] Twenty-six soldiers were charged with criminal offenses, but only Lieutenant William Calley Jr., a platoon leader in C Company, was convicted. Found guilty of killing 22 villagers, he was originally given a life sentence, but served only three and a half years under house arrest.

The massacre, which was later called "the most shocking episode of the Vietnam War",[4] took place in two hamlets ofS?n M? village in Qu?ng Ngãi Province.[5] These hamlets were marked on the U.S. Army topographic maps as My Lai and My Khe.[6] The U.S. military codeword for the alleged Viet Cong stronghold in that area was Pinkville,[7] and the carnage was initially referred to as the Pinkville Massacre.[8][9] Later, when the U.S. Army started its investigation, the media changed it to the Massacre at Songmy.[10] Currently, the event is referred to as the My Lai Massacre in America and called the Son My Massacre in Vietnam.

The incident prompted global outrage when it became public knowledge in November 1969. The My Lai massacre increased to some extent[11] domestic opposition to the U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War when the scope of killing and cover-up attempts were exposed. Initially, three U.S. servicemen who had tried to halt the massacre and rescue the hiding civilians were shunned, and even denounced as traitors by several U.S. Congressmen, including Mendel Rivers, Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee. Only after thirty years were they recognized and decorated, one posthumously, by the U.S. Army for shielding non-combatants from harm in a war zone.[12]

美萊村屠殺越南语Th?m sát M? Lai惨殺美萊)是越战期間,美軍第23步兵師第11旅第20團第1營C連的官兵,于1968年3月16日在越南广義省美莱村(My Lai)进行的屠杀。男女老幼甚至嬰兒都被殺害,亦有女性被輪姦和屍體被肢解。

屠杀事件被掩盖了一年多,直到先后几个美国士兵写信反映自己所在部队的暴行,并提到这个惨绝人寰的大屠杀。这件惨案推动美国国内的反战情绪。至于遇难者人数,不同的资料来源對於美莱村越南平民的实际死亡数目也各不相同。美国军方的官方报告指称168人死亡,其中20%是越南平民[來源請求];越南的官方报告则称住在村里的900名平民中,有568名被杀害。而《纽约时报》的一条消息指出,双方政府私下同意,死亡数目在400人到500人之间。

美萊村屠殺的消息被美國陸軍封鎖了一年,後來由美國記者西莫·赫許(Seymont Hersh)所揭發,1969年11月12日《紐約客》雜誌刊出屠殺醜聞,導致美國境內反戰情緒高漲,國際社會譁然,一致以「道德破產」加以責難。記者西莫·赫許於1970年獲得普利茲國際報導獎。

1971年3月31日,美國軍事法庭因美國陸軍中尉威廉·凯利下令開火而判處其終身監禁,但後來只服刑軟禁三年半。另有25人被起訴,但全都無罪釋放。

所有跟帖: 

是的,这样的揭露挺多,美军在伊拉克使用化学武器,致使多少儿童患白血病。 -笑薇.- 给 笑薇. 发送悄悄话 笑薇. 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/15/2015 postreply 14:57:50

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”