关于枪支中美比较,有兴趣地可以看看美国人在CNN的讨论

来源: zd3y 2012-12-15 21:56:32 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (13250 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ zd3y ] 在 2012-12-15 22:02:26 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/15/world/asia/china-us-school-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

好像争论和这儿差不多,支持禁枪的占绝大多数。发言后根的数字:前边的是支持的,后边是反对的。

看讨论第一条:

Martin351 21 hours ago

Well it is what it is..

Some people claim "guns don't kill people, people kill people" - Well people can't kill people with guns if they don't have them, it's as simple as that, and cannot be argued.

celH1 Martin351 21 hours ago

I don't know about you. .But if someone tries to break into my home I do not want to get up close and personal with them.. I want a gun.. So I can be safe from a distance..

liuk81 celH1 20 hours ago

Use your brain and reverse the situation - someone breaks into your house - would you prefer he carries a gun or not ?
-------------------------
I put it too simple for some people, it was rhetorical question, what I meant by that:
- if there are easily available guns in society then it's easily available for everyone, not only the good people

Now some people will say that criminals will get the guns illegally, because they are criminals and don't obey the law - of course, but why to make it easier ? If the guns will be limited it will be also more expensive on black market and less criminals will afford to get them.

Plus consider this:

- possesing a gun may turn against you - some of your children may get to them when you forgot to lock them properly

- Nancy Lanza had 4 guns, it didn't protect her, but on the contrary killed her and all these poor children...

celH1 liuk81 20 hours ago

I am under the belief that any person who would break into my home with me in it.. Breaks in with intent to do me harm.Or they would break in when I am not home..
How does a mother protect her children who are in other rooms in the home If she must fight off an attacker ? So.. since I had this scenario myself about 30 years ago.. I am speaking from experience.. If not for the gun I have..Two men trying to break into my home might have gotten in..And I might not be here even speaking to you now.. Or my son not married, living a good life with a child of his own.

More to the story..But I know I protected myself and my child that day from two men intent on doing us harm.

William Allen celH1 20 hours ago

Here in Spain where guns are not readily available home invasions are incredibly rare. People are more likely to break into your home with you there when they're heavily armed. Fact is no matter how you spin it, you and your loved ones are much more likely to be gunned down than am I.

• 277   10  
  • 所有跟帖: 

会不会这事过一阵子也不了了之。电影院枪杀事件杀人犯活着的,他的意图是什么?有精神病吗?什么进展都没有。 -swj2000- 给 swj2000 发送悄悄话 swj2000 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/15/2012 postreply 22:40:34

很多次了,每次都过一阵子不了了之。尽可发表想法,太阳还是在一样地方一样时间升起. -sinke- 给 sinke 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/15/2012 postreply 23:06:18

嗯,胳膊拧不过大腿 -P.R.I- 给 P.R.I 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2012 postreply 03:32:25

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”