you are too childish, if I am your boyfriend, I would separate w

来源: 轻轻河边草 2010-12-05 22:27:06 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (932 bytes)
回答: 我該怎麼辦?sunmoon1232010-12-05 22:07:10

There is no reason that he has to buy things for you whenever you want. you are an individual, you should pay for yourself. I told my son not to spend too much for girls if he is going to date. The guy is looking for a long term relationship, if you are the right person, you will get half he has in the future. if you are not, why should he spend money on you? especially your are so emotional, threatened to leave, and did leave. if I were a man, I would not ask you to stay.

Love is not about how much he is willing to spend on you, love is about consideration, trust and responsibility. people pretend when they are dating, people change instantly after they get married. I do not his "greedy" is because he is Shanghainese, it is because he is older, smarter, and more reasonable about life and people.

you will lose good guys if you judge man by how much they are paying you. that is not sex trade.

所有跟帖: 

不管什么原因,男朋友不留她只能说她在他心里的位置不重要 -心理美- 给 心理美 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/05/2010 postreply 22:31:52

严重同义!我的原则:结婚前,绝不占对方金钱上的好处。但要考察他的金钱观。 -north88- 给 north88 发送悄悄话 (58 bytes) () 12/06/2010 postreply 04:30:13

Right on. Golden rule for my daughter, too. -HLMM- 给 HLMM 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/06/2010 postreply 07:14:26

Agree.太物质的女孩让人瞧不起,男的可能早有分的心了。 -katies- 给 katies 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/06/2010 postreply 04:55:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”