儿子和好友花了十几个小时的“作品”被老师因为“B-sian” 给没收了

来源: el98012 2022-05-16 21:10:23 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4774 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ el98012 ] 在 2022-05-16 21:12:05 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

他要竞选class officer,做了两张大的海报,管这事的老师说“B-sian”offensive, 就没收了。不过,觉得两个小子画的挺好的,讲稿(附下)也很不错,不知还有机会讲吗.  在这里贴着玩吧。 他和他的好友本来意思是想幽默一下说我们亚裔拿B也行, 在一个微信群里说了一下,好像确实有些人不喜欢这个“幽默”。 

Hello fellow Interlakers, my name is XX.

As Albert Einstein once said, “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”

[Pause]

(With Pride) Obviously, Albert Einstein hasn’t met someone like me before because I don’t need to try anything new to make plenty of mistakes.

Like many of the candidates here today, I recognize the three main values of Interlake: integrity, humanity, and scholarship. And as man of integrity, I understand the importance of honesty.

That's why I’m telling you that I'm lying when I say that I'm the best candidate for class office.

I’m here to represent all the people who are apathetic to school events, because I too, am apathetic to school events (say with same tone as previous). Like the famous and totally uncontroversial President Nixon, I identify with silent majority. A silent majority who would much rather look at their phones than participate in any of these school events [Pause (searching for somebody looking at their phone)] [point] “Like you!”. And for the vocal minority who insist on imaginary concepts like school spirit – fear not, because I will carry out the responsibilities of my position, not because I am obligated to do so according to the administrators of this school, but because I “care” about everybody’s perspective.

One of the key issues I see in our previous class officers is the lack of transparency. For example, I did not even realize that class officers had an Instagram account for communicating to students until I signed up to become one. So, I promise to be as transparent as possible about how little I do. This means that I will try to set up a more accessible communication platform than the previous officers, such an optional newsletter.

In fact, my transparency begins right now with my declaration that the biggest change I will make once I get elected as class officer will be to my college application, especially under the leadership roles category.

Thank you,

vote for XX

所有跟帖: 

很有想法,画得不错。 -水准- 给 水准 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/16/2022 postreply 21:39:15

你儿子画画很有创意,一脚就把鞋子踢到另一幅画上去了,但奇怪的是你给儿子起了 xx 这么个匪夷所思的名字...,困惑。 -多哥- 给 多哥 发送悄悄话 多哥 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/16/2022 postreply 21:41:24

啊,那是“某某”的意思:-) -el98012- 给 el98012 发送悄悄话 el98012 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/16/2022 postreply 21:44:58

那完全可以写成王某某张某某李某某什么的都比 xx 强嘛,呵呵。或者叫林肯张,华盛顿王,肯尼迪李,等什么的。。。 -多哥- 给 多哥 发送悄悄话 多哥 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/16/2022 postreply 21:51:08

画得真好! -魔羯鼠养猫- 给 魔羯鼠养猫 发送悄悄话 魔羯鼠养猫 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2022 postreply 04:01:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”