这个 me too 的故事你信吗? 我不信, 被大学微信群的大妈们拍砖了

来源: 颤音 2018-02-01 20:10:35 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4763 bytes)

我忍着没说这是*****立牌坊, 还记得大学考试前答疑的场景, 就这个意思

The Justice was in the snowy mountain town this weekend for the premiere of RBG, a documentary on Ginsburg’s life and litigation, which premiered at the film festival this weekend. The film, directed by Betsy West and Julie Cohen, interviews Ginsburg’s family, colleagues, and friends like Gloria Steinem to capture the mystique of RBG. Viewers watch as she does push-ups at one of her now-famous workouts, see photos of her riding on an elephant in India with the late Justice Antonin Scalia, and learn she regularly stays up until four in the morning working.

Speaking before a small, standing-room-only crowd, which included Robert Redford and CNN CEO Jeff Zucker, she shared her own experience: “I’ll give you just one example,” she said. “I am taking a chemistry course at Cornell and my instructor said, because I was uncertain about my ability, he said ‘I’ll give you a practice exam.’ So he gave me a practice exam. The next day, the test is the practice exam, and I knew exactly what he wanted in return.”

After the test, she went to see the professor: “I went to his office and I said, ‘How dare you? How dare you?’” she said.

所有跟帖: 

不是米2了,是米没了。 -Sarahzhou- 给 Sarahzhou 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/01/2018 postreply 20:12:24

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”