你看看即使马丁路瑟金也是反对暴力抗议的。 政府没有完美的, 但是好公民应该通过和平手段,也只有通过和平才能真正达到目的

来源: 不聊天 2013-09-29 09:54:10 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3851 bytes)
一个社会讲究秩序和文明,维护社会秩序,人人有责,无论你处于什么经济地位。

当年马丁路瑟金号召黑人对社会不公,种族歧视进行斗争,都特别强调了一定要用和平方式。 

做为一个文明受过教育的社会公民,他说:

But there is something that I must say to my people, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom bydrinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail cells. And some of you have come from areas where your quest -- quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to South Carolina, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed.

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

改变社会,自己必须先做一个文明人吧。 现在媒介给了杀人犯太多的同情。 

所有跟帖: 

就是,他杀了两人重伤一人,这些人也是平民,如他杀的是侵略者我赞他是英雄。 -itistrue- 给 itistrue 发送悄悄话 itistrue 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/29/2013 postreply 09:59:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”