续- Townhouse 外墙地基有裂缝,homeowner or association

来源: xiaofengjiayuan 2011-07-25 21:36:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3443 bytes)

续原帖 (原帖在下面)Just as everyone know, I studied the whole nearly 100 page declaration again.  Without fully understand it (about 70% understanding). I emailed the association what I understand about it and told them I have my friend with law background checked it for me.  We both believe it is Association’s responsibly.   About a few hours later. They called me and said this is part of grey area, but they will pay for the repair.  I saved over $1000 by deciding to fight for my benefit and spending about 1-2 hour reading those declarations J 

Now, my new questions is if I can pursue them for the damage of hardwood floor due to the flood caused by the leak in foundation wall.  I reported the leak to them month ago and they sent people here checked twice and then told me it is my responsibility. Thanks for any input.

原帖××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

请问:

Townhouse外墙的地基有裂缝,漏水. 我觉得一切外围的都是association的责任。Association 说维修是我的责任。 发了一份Declaration给我。说是据某章节。说是我的责任。文字晦涩难懂。我现在贴在以下。 麻烦懂法律的给看一下。多谢了。

3.03 Limited Common Elements. THe limited common elements are such parts of the commom elements serving exclusively a single unit or adjoining units as an inseparable appurtenance tereto, as designated as such in this Declaration or any amendment thereto, including in the Plant, or hich by the nature or lcaiton thereof, or by the terms of this Declaration, are clearly intended to be reserved for or for the use of one or more Units to the exclusion of other Units.  The Limited Commom Elements appertaining to, or designated or reserved for or for the use of, or serving any Units (alone or in conjuction with other Units) are hereinafter from time to time referred to as the Limitted Commom Elements of such Unit.  THe Limited Commom Elements shall include:, but shall not limited to, the following: (a) the perimeter walls, ceilings and floors which define the boundary plans of a Unit: (b) perimeter doors (including garage doors) and their component parts and windows and their component parts which serve exclusively a single Unit; (c) any system or component part thereof (including, without limitation, the furnaces, boilers, fittings, housings....which serves a Unit exclusivey, to the extent that such system or component part is located outside the boundaries of a Unit: (d) the private driveways, and (e) the deck located on the exterior of a unit.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”