If you work close to Lloyd center.

回答: 回复:要从从湾区搬到portland, OR了存念阁2008-03-10 19:26:48

My kid was in Sonbeam Daycare Center till their K program, then directly enter 1st grade in a charter school. You can find their website by google. That is a really nice place. almost every grade they have one or two Chinese kids. They are very open-minded and teachers are kind to kids. They teach kids all kinds of staff and regularly have activities for both children and parents. Kids have performance in almost each festivals (easter, thanksgiving, mother's day, father's day, and christermas) and everybody enjoys it. Each year they have a international potluck to help parents gather and know each other. My daughter learned a lot there and she loved there very much. Now she is in first grade and her reading is about 3rd grade level. And she always says Sonbeam is the best place she has ever been. She also misses the food there. They hire a cook to make some delicious and healthy food instead of ordering it from company. My hu*****and always said we need to move back to Portland in order to send our second kid in Sonebeam again. It is close to Lloyd Center and Max station.
I don't think 双语 preschool is a good choice in Portland. I do know some Chinese teachers in those schools and I will never let them teach my kids.

所有跟帖: 

回复:If you work close to Lloyd center. -mur99fin- 给 mur99fin 发送悄悄话 (66 bytes) () 03/14/2008 postreply 12:22:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!