进来看看买2 inch 厚 (69美元)的人的评价。

来源: 饿狼陀 2007-12-07 09:37:24 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2922 bytes)
回答: 大家讨论讨论吧:卫生坐垫,床riverbend2007-12-06 20:22:36
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Memory-Foam-2-inch-Mattress-Topper-and-Contour-Pillows/1862668/product.html

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5
Great buy!, Jul 8, 2007 from Oreton

I am so glad I decided to purchase this product. I decided to buy 2, one for my parents and one for myself, and I cant even explain how wonderful it makes me sleep. I used to have a hard time falling asleep, not anymore! LOVE IT! It fits my bed perfectly and actually helps keep my sheet on. My father has a BAD back and it has helped him sleep tremendously. If you are reading this, STOP, and go buy it!!!
How often do you shop at Overstock.com?: First time
Are you a Club O Member?: No
22 out of 23 people found this review helpful.

Was this review helpful to you? Yes No (Report Inappropriate Review)
Featured Review Overall Rating: 5 out of 5
Memory foam topper, May 17, 2007 from Richardson, TX
Appearance:
Comfort:
Fabric Quality:
Value:
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
5 out of 5

I sleep better now with the 2 in memory foam topper on my pillow top mattress. It also helps decrease the allergins from dust mites and prolongs the life of my mattress. I highly recommend this for a wonderful nights sleep!
How often do you shop at Overstock.com?: Weekly
16 out of 16 people found this review helpful.

Absolutely wonderful product!, Dec 3, 2007 from Ormond Beach, FL

I couldn't wait to get the topper fluffed and my bed made up! The first night I slept on the topper felt like I was sleeping on a cloud! For the first time in a very, very long time, I slept through the night without waking up -- and when I did, my usual back and hip pain was non-existent. I didn't tell my hu*****and about the topper and asked if he noticed a difference. He said it was great and was so glad that I made this purchase! We could not get accustomed to the pillows and I wound up giving them to the local Junior League thrift shop.
How often do you shop at Overstock.com?: Few times a year

My Sanctuary, Dec 3, 2007 from trumann, ar

I work ten to twelve hour days. No matter if it's physical or mental the stress can really get to you. Since I have my memory foam topper and contour pillows, I have gone off my sleep medication. I start to feel the nerves and muscles release the moment I slip into bed. I get to sleep and now I stay asleep. I absolutely love this product and will probably order one for my elderly parents also.
How often do you shop at Overstock.com?: Few times a year
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”