your brother or your parents can represent you to

来源: 2007-07-21 11:51:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (370 bytes)
get loan and purchase apt for you in China. you need to go to Chinese Councilate in US (assume you're in US now) to get the document. You need to bring your green card and passport (assume you're still Chinese civizen). As for loan, you need to send a copy of your tax file. The sales person in China should be able to tell your family memeber what document they need.


Thanks! -july07- 给 july07 发送悄悄话 july07 的个人群组 (0 bytes) () 07/21/2007 postreply 16:53:20