I would love to say a few

来源: NoWorry 2005-03-14 12:44:46 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (864 bytes)
words if you will since you are 高知子女. You are not that understandable and considerate as a 高知子女 and a well educated person. I believe that you should help both parents if they have difficulties. Help those more who need more. Yes, it seems that your parents were working harder or smarter than your parents-in-law. It does necessarily mean that you shouldn’t help them more than your own parents since your parents-in-law need more help. Otherwise, you may not need to help them or give them money at all if they don’t need. You can help someone else who are really in need, but has no relationship with you like a father and mother or brother and sister with you at all. It is great kindness and generosity to help others who are in need if you are able to. And that’s, I believe a 高知子女 should do. Thanks for sharing your message.

所有跟帖: 

well, let us say it this way -xxxxxxxxxx- 给 xxxxxxxxxx 发送悄悄话 (356 bytes) () 03/14/2005 postreply 14:08:24

I agree and thanks. Parents -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (19 bytes) () 03/14/2005 postreply 14:11:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”