回复:朋友们遇到过这种情况吗?算种族歧视还是性骚扰,

来源: gzlady 2005-07-09 20:46:30 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1249 bytes)
I think that your may discuss these incidences with your direct boss (i.e. team lead) privately. You can tell him that you real feel disturbed by the unprofessional behavior of your co-workers, and you believe that everyone in your office deserve a good working environment. I don't think that they will get fired right away for this matter, but your boss most likely will warn them to stop this kind of behavior.
Two years ago, I have experienced some unfriendly or even racist comments from two white female and a white male colleagues. First I ignored them, but they got out of line more and more. Finally, I talked to my team lead (I am in the IT field), and my team lead walked me to the project manager and director's office right away to have a closed door meeting. They gave a warning to these people; they were quiet for almost a year. About 14 months ago, one of the woman in that group made rude comments to me again, I repeated the procedure above, and sent a complain memo to the project manager as well. Now finally, at least on the surface, they have been acting friendly to me.
I think everyone has his own way to handle this kind of situation. However I believe that we always need to stick up for ourselves.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”