回复:菜鸟求教, 谁能翻译他说的笑话? 谢谢!

来源: 尹文 2009-05-04 21:09:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1881 bytes)
Hello wbacc,

I'll take a stab, since this Chinese comedian gives me a lot of fun, too. Here it goes:

Hi Everybody. I'm Irish...
I read a report saying that a man reaches their (should be "his") sexual peak at age of 18. But I didn't know this until I was 25..., so the world would never know what a stud I was. Nobody took a bit of this peach when it was ripe.

I am not good at sports, but I like parallel parking, because, like sports, whenever (you do) parallel parking, the worse you're, the more people are rooting for you.

I'm an immigrant, and I used to drive this used car with a lot of bumper stickers that weren't possible to peel off. And one of them said: if you don't speak English, go home. And I didn't notice it for two years.

I tried really hard to become a US citizen, and I had to take these American History lessons where they asked questions like: Who is President Franklin. (I was) like, ah...the reason our convenience store gets robbed? What's the Second Amendment? (I was Like) ah... the reason our convenience store gets robbed? What is Roe v. Wade? Like... two ways of coming to the United States?

I have a family now, but I used to be really scared about marriage. I was like... 50% of all marriages end up lasting forever.

I just had the first child last year and I was really amazed by it, you know. I was at the delivery room, holding up my son, (and) thinking it myself: Wow, he was just born, and he's already a US citizen. So, sort of, uh..., do you even know who President Franlin (is)?

Now I have a sing on my car that simply says: Baby, I'm bored. That sign is basically a threat. It just says (that) I'm having a screaming baby and a nagging wife, and I'm not afraid of dying any more.

Thank you very much...

Hope you'll enjoy the show.

所有跟帖: 

这么快, 太谢谢了, 好人真多呀.... -wbacc- 给 wbacc 发送悄悄话 wbacc 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/04/2009 postreply 21:12:12

回复:回复:菜鸟求教, 谁能翻译他说的笑话? 谢谢! -梅石莹玉- 给 梅石莹玉 发送悄悄话 梅石莹玉 的博客首页 (83 bytes) () 05/04/2009 postreply 21:30:48

再问: I'll take a stab 是啥意思? -wbacc- 给 wbacc 发送悄悄话 wbacc 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/04/2009 postreply 21:32:43

I will give a try, I will take a shot. -jingbeiboy- 给 jingbeiboy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/04/2009 postreply 21:40:27

unlike sports。 -爱在深深秋- 给 爱在深深秋 发送悄悄话 爱在深深秋 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/07/2009 postreply 09:39:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”