For WQ & XM

来源: Lucidus 2013-02-21 06:50:35 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (22502 bytes)
回答: WQ 看过来, 该如何翻译啊?rockcurrent2013-02-20 19:34:00

How beautiful you sandaled feet,

你美丽的穿着凉鞋的双脚,

 

O prince’s daughter!

!王子的女儿啊!

 

Your graceful legs are like jewels, the work of a craftsman’s hand.

你的曼妙的腿,好像美玉,出自一个工匠的手。

 

Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine.

你的肚脐是一个圆杯,永不缺调和的酒。

 

Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies.

你的腰是麦堆包围的百合。

 

Your breasts are kike two fawns, twins of a gazelle.

你的乳房是双小鹿,双胞胎的羚羊。

 

You neck is like an ivory tower.

你的颈项如象牙塔。

 

Your eyes are pools of Heshbon by the gate of Bath Rabbim.

你的眼睛像Rabbim门边的Heshbon池。

 

Your nose is like the tower of Lebanon looking toward Damascus.

你的鼻子仿佛朝向大马士革的黎巴嫩塔。

 

Your head crowns you like Mount Carmel. Your hair is like royal tapestry, the king is held captive by this tresses.

你的头冠仿佛迦密山。你的头发是像皇家挂毯,国王被那朵秀发征服。

 

How beautiful you are and how pleasing, O love, with you delights!

你是如何美丽,如何欢欣,爱啊,与你欢乐!

 

Your stature is like that of palm, and your breasts like clusters of fruit.

你的身材棕吕一样,您的乳房像串串果实。

 

I said: “I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruits”

我说:“我将爬上棕榈树,抓住它的果实

 

May you breasts be like the clusters of the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, and your mount like the best wine

愿你的乳房像葡萄树的果实,你的呼吸像苹果的清香,你的嘴(mouth)像最好的酒

所有跟帖: 

Nice... -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2013 postreply 06:56:43

跟原著译的很象! -rockcurrent- 给 rockcurrent 发送悄悄话 rockcurrent 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2013 postreply 10:16:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”