谢谢愚教授的批改!学的东西真多!大谢愚教授!

来源: beautifulwind 2011-08-25 21:56:02 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2277 bytes)

My answer is in bold.

You may trust me, I assure you quite solemnly that I have never persued this nomination, but try my best and do everything to dodge it.

In grammar:
(1) 应分为两句或使用适当的连接词。
(2) try --> tried? do-->did?

为什么要改成过去时呢? 与have persued对应,也许可改成完成时?

quite - does not appear to be the right word?

[4.]When "quite" is used as a modifier for verbs, the meaning depends on the verbs.
(EX) I quite enjoy the party. (quite=to a certain extent).
(EX) I quite forgot to post the letter. (quite=completely)

read this page about the differences between qutie and very.

http://www.englishforums.com/English/WhatDifferenceBetweenQuitePretty-RatherFairly/cvnmv/post.htm

学习了!

be seperated with you and family  --> be seperated from you and family

谢谢!

the responsibility is huge and beyond my might  -- might means physical stength?

改成beyond by ability?

In addition, to be away from home for decades to seek faraway happiness is less than that of staying with you at home for one month. -- 主句: To be away from home... is less than that of staying with you at home.  (1). What does "that" refer to?  (2). 句子的意义不通?

说实话,这句话俺真不会翻。

I would trust God who has always been blessing me, I believe that I am going to come back in fall.
-- 应分为两句或使用适当的连接词。

那就加个and吧。

The hardship and perils that proceed by the expedition would not hurt me, but you staying at home alone would.
-- your staying

谢谢。

Nothing could make me happier than knowing that you lead a happy life--especially when I hear from you, I will be more satisfied.
这好象又是两个句子?

去掉I will be more satisfied。和原文能对上吗?

所有跟帖: 

回复:谢谢愚教授的批改!学的东西真多!大谢愚教授! -EnLearner- 给 EnLearner 发送悄悄话 EnLearner 的博客首页 (2194 bytes) () 08/25/2011 postreply 22:26:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”